Happy Holidays! We are getting in the holiday spirit by offering a “Santa Sale” through the month of December. We are in the spirit of giving back for the Holiday Season. With that being said, in order to qualify for our 50% off sale, you must bring in canned food items for us to donate to the Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless (MCCH)!
When customers bring in canned food, they will automatically qualify for 50% off any and all office furniture! We have a lot of it to go around. Items we have include: desks of all kinds, chairs (rolling and stationary), cubicles, file cabinets, fire safe cabinets, break room tables and more.
In addition to the 50% off deal, when bringing in canned items, you also qualify for our even higher discount on the cubicle set! Get all four cubicles for just $999! This deal can’t get any better.
Check out our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center inventory online or come see us at 8840 Greenwood Place Suite A Savage, MD.
We are celebrating today’s snow with a ONE DAY ONLY flash sale! Get 10% off furniture items while you can. We are open today from 9 am – 5 pm. Sale includes select (but almost all) items.
Items on sale:
- Couch sets
- Dining tables
- Occasional tables
- Bedroom Sets
- Entertainment Centers
- TV Stands
And more!! Come see us today while the sale lasts. Corporate Rentals Clearance Center is located at 8840 Greenwood Place Suite A Savage, MD.
This is the month to purchase affordable office furniture near Baltimore! At Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, we have 50% off all office furniture for the entire month of November. Holiday’s are coming up, if you are looking to upgrade your home office as a gift, now is the perfect time to get started.
Office Furniture Items for Sale:
- Desks: L-Shape, U-Shape, Secretary and more.
- Chairs: high-back/low-back rolling, stationary, etc.
- File cabinets: 3-drawer, 4-drawer and fire safe.
- 4-Set of cubicles.
- Office storage items
The list goes on! We have plenty of furniture, but it will go fast with this deal in place! Come check out the sale while supplies last. See our office furniture online!
Fall is in full force and goes until December 21 according to the 2018 calendar! With that being said, are you in search of fun fall activities near Baltimore? You are in luck! Check out our top Baltimore fall activities below. Be sure to let us know on Facebook if you try any of them out!
- Green Meadows Petting Farm – Family friendly alert! Searching for a fun fall family activity? Green Meadows Petting Farm is the spot to be. The petting farm is a bit of a drive from the city, but what kid doesn’t love a road trip? This petting farm is located in Urbana, Maryland.
- Fall Fun Festival at Gaver Farm – Enjoy this while you can as this weekend (November 4th) is the last day for the festival. Although there are always fun things to do and explores at Gaver Farm in Fredrick, Maryland. It may be a bit of a trek from the city, but well worth it. Experience an awesome farmers market, pumpkin picking and more!
- Clark’s Elioak Farm – This farm is located in Howard County, Maryland in the Ellicot City area (roughly 20 minutes from the city). Enjoy a petting farm, farmers market and more.
- Maryland Sunrise Farm – This is the spot to go in Anne Arundel County (just South of Baltimore by about 30 minutes. The Sunrise Farm has a corn maze perfect for those of all ages. The corn maze goes through November 4th. So, go this weekend if you have a chance!
Follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog for all things Baltimore, furniture, office furniture, sales and more!
Photo source: Adventure Moms DC
Looking to upgrade your home office (or create one for the first time)? This can get pricey, but there are ways to design the perfect home office on a budget. If this applies to you, check out the tips below.
- Buy Used – Buying used is the best way to get the bang for your buck. Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean beat up furniture! There are plenty of items here at our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center that are in like new condition for half the price of a new desk. We have everything from storage to desks, chairs, file cabinets and more.
- Optimize the Space – Make the best of the space you have! Don’t buy extra items to cram in and waste money. Stay simple, optimize the space and save cash!
- Set a budget and don’t exceed it – This is pretty self explanatory, but know what you can spend and shop around until you find items that fit that budget.
We hope these tips were helpful! Check out our huge office furniture sale near Baltimore before items sell out!
Welcome back! As we frequently add new items to the Clearance Center, we like to keep our customers updated. We have a few new items to showcase. Find them below!
Bed Set – Frame, Springs and Mattress (like new condition): $650
Entertainment set: $350
3 Piece Sofa Set: $550
3 Piece Occasional Table Set (features in photo with 3 piece couch set): $150
Looking to check out these items or any others? Check out our warehouse located south of Baltimore in Savage, MD. Or, check out our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website! Be sure to check back often as we add new items weekly.
Title: Make the Best of Your Studio Apartment Space
Studio apartments are affordable, cozy and don’t require roommates! However, the lack of space can sometimes create frustration. With that being said, it doesn’t have to be so frustrating. Maximize your studio space with these tips:
- Bed options: The bed in a studio apartment can take up quite a bit of space. Consider these options to not minimize space:
- Lifted or lofted bed. That allows for plenty of room under the bed for a desk, storage or other needs.
- Consider finding a comfortable sleeper sofa! Combining the living space with the bedroom space could save tons of space.
- Go twin! This of course is only possible for those that live alone and not with a partner.
- Forgo the dining table: Instead of using a dining table that takes up space, buy bar stools or counter height stools (depending on the design of the unit) and make the counter the eating space.
- Get crafty with storage: there are plenty of ways to do this! Just check out Pinterest. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- Buy storage furniture such as a bed with under storage space/drawers for clothes (instead of wasting space with a dresser).
- Build up not out! Consider DIY bookshelves and other items that go up as opposed to out.
- Use clutter as design! Books, records, and other items can be displayed instead of hidden in a storage container somewhere taking up space.
Looking for furniture to fill up your new studio apartment with? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center for plenty of furniture sales.
Photo source: Freshome