Spring is right around the corner (thankfully), and it is time to do some spring cleaning. No one likes to clean. It is a hassle, takes up a lot time and isn’t always easy. With that being said, it could be much simpler this year! Follow these five easy spring cleaning tips for a quicker and less stressful clean!
5 Easy Spring Cleaning Tips
- Work room by room – Take it room by room. First the bathrooms, then kitchen, living room, bedrooms (for example). Doing so allows for breaks in between, less stress and more control of the cleaning.
- Make a schedule – Make a schedule! Whether it be over the course of a day or several days. This keeps you on track and less stressed.
- Newspaper for mirrors and windows – Substitute the paper towel or rag for newspaper! Use whatever window/mirror cleaner that you like. The newspaper leaves no lint or trace behind and doesn’t scratch. Trust us, best window cleaner out there.
- Dryer sheets for stove stop – Wet a dryer sheet and put it over any burnt gunk on the stove top. Leave it there for 15 minutes or so before wiping. Then, wipe away the stains like they were never there.
- Baking soda, vinegar and rubbing alcohol go a long way! – All of these items have multiple cleaning purposes. Be sure to look each up and do your research as you don’t want to use them on certain surfaces!
Follow Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook for more tips, tricks, furniture sales, local events and more!
Photo source: A Peek into My Paradise