The Baltimore area always has a lot going on (especially in Spring/Su
mmer). Looking for some fun weekend plans in the area? Check out our 5 recommendation for weekend activities in Baltimore. Check em’ out!
- May 18th – Baltimore Mac and Cheese Festival, Downtown at Power Plant Live – Yum, yum, yum! The Baltimore Mac and Cheese Festival offers 30 types of mac n’ cheese, craft beers, and live entertainment. How fun?
- May 19th – Sip and Paint Fundraiser, R House – All proceeds go to making Pride an awesome event this year. Have endless fun at Sip and Paint. More details to come soon!
- May 23rd – Maryland Deathfest, Rams Head Live! If you are into metal, this is where you want to be! Live bands, food and beer.
- May 26th – Brew at the Zoo, Baltimore Zoo – This annual event is a must go to one (for those 21 + of course). The event includes endless beer samples, food trucks and access to the zoo.
- May 19th – Brunch with a View, Maryland Science Center – From 10 AM to 1 Pm on Sunday March 19th, enjoy bottomless mimosas, great food and an amazing skyline view from the top of the science center in Baltimore.