At corporate rentals clearance center anything is possible, even furnishing an entire one bedroom house for under $1,200! Yup, that’s the truth! We sell plenty of gently used furniture at HIGHLY discounted prices (up to 60% lower than our competitors). With that being said, here is how to shop a whole house with us:
We have many bedroom set options. All of which come with everything you could need! In fact, one of ours even comes with a mattress, two nightstands, a dresser, mirror and headboard. All of that for $500.
Find a couch set at Corporate Rentals to take up the entire living room space, plus end tables. The entire living room can be purchased for $300 if you shops smart.
Bathroom items like floor mats, towels, and accessories can be found for as low as ONE dollar in our housewares section.
Finally, get all your kitchen supplies (all items under $10/piece, some for $1) in our housewares section. A dining table can range from $150-450 depending on the size and quality.
Do the math! Even with the most expensive dining room table, a house can still be furnished under $1,200. Impressive, right?
Interested? Check out some of what we have to offer on our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Looking to purchase furniture at discounted prices? We are already you place to go. However, next week ahead of Memorial Day, we will have even more sales! From Monday (May 21) to Saturday (May 26) we will have a sale on EVERYTHING in store. The sale is 15% off ANY order (must spend $200 to qualify).
What do we have? Everything! Items we sell include:
- Housewares (glasses, dinner sets, irons, cutlery, and more).
- Dining sets
- Sofa Sets
- Bedroom Sets
- Office furniture
We are located at 8840 Greenwood Place Suite A in Savage, MD. Come see us any weekday between 9 am and 5 pm or on Saturday between 9 am and 3 pm. Happy Memorial Day!
Hi all! A question we get a lot is what our store hours are. In the past, these hours have been 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday and 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturdays. However, we heard and understood the common concern that making after work on weekdays. With that being said, we have added a new and exciting service!
Our hours still remain the same, but we now offer the opportunity to make an afterhours appointment. If you want to come look at furniture or pick up an order after normal hours, we have you covered. All you need to do is contact us and set up an appointment!
We hope this change excites our customers as it does us! Stay tuned on our social media to hear about another new service coming soon! Always feel free to leave us a review on Facebook or Google and give us your feedback as well.
We have had some GREAT deals going on the last couple weeks on office furniture. So, if you are looking for awesome deals near Baltimore, look no further! The furniture includes: desks, file cabinets, organizer drawers, FireKing cabinets, conference tables and so much more. Although our deals were already on fire, they just got better!
If you are in search of an executive style desk or heavy-duty fire-proof file cabinet, look no further. The highly discounted prices have been discounted even further! All l-shaped desks are now $500 (originally $699), u-shaped desks are not $750 (originally $899), and the FireKing 25 cabinets are down to $750 (originally $899).
On top of these awesome discounts, we are also offering a discount for those who need multiple FireKing cabinets. Buy two and get 20% off, plus FREE delivery! We are happy to answer any questions regarding items and can be contacted via phone (301-317-4040).
To check out these items and many others, take a look at our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center Website!
For those searching for a mattress close to the Baltimore area, look no further! Corporate Rentals Clearance Center has plenty mattresses of all types and sizes available at our warehouse in Savage, Maryland. Savage is located about 25 minutes South East of Baltimore.
This sale is especially good if you are looking to spend no more than $200 on a mattress. Our items for sale are gently used, but in amazing condition and thoroughly cleaned to customer satisfaction. Learn more about types/sizes available and prices below!
Can’t beat those prices, right? Check out the mattress sale and so much more on our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Looking to purchase a used piece of furniture such as a table, desk, or cabinets to paint? Or maybe you already own something old and you want to refurbish it. Awesome! Painting furniture is an awesome way to make it unique to the owner without the expenses of purchasing something new. Before you get started, check out these tips!
- Clean – Be sure to thoroughly clean the item you plan to paint! This is an important step that can’t be skipped. If skipped, the paint will bubble, peel and not look right. Get any dust and dirt off the surfaces before painting.
- Sand and Paint – Next, sand every inch of the furniture. This makes the smoothest surface possible to allow for even painting. Then, you can get to painting! Make sure to use primer first and then a permanent, waterproof paint.
- Protect – After painted sand again and put a protective layer on. Paint protection can be bought at any hardware store.
Just three simple steps! Yes, it really is that easy! If you choose to do a project like this, feel free to share your photos with us on Corporate Rentals Clearance Center’s Facebook page. Also, if you are still searching for some gently used furniture, we have you covered on that front as well.
Photo source: DIY Network
There are plenty of “up and coming” areas in Baltimore. Planning to move to Baltimore and looking for a safe and fun area to live in? Read on!
- Federal Hill – Federal Hill is a unique part of the city filled with high-end townhomes and apartments. The area is safe with little crime! In Federal Hill you can find pubs, bars, nightlife, great food, an art museum, trendy fashion boutiques and more.
- Fells Point – Fells Point is a cute area of the city with plenty of pubs, record stores, and places to eat. This part of the city has cobble stone streets and old-fashion type architecture.
- Canton – Canton is a hip and trendy “artsy” area of Baltimore. This area is also quite safe with love violent crime rates. If you are searching for a place with great seafood and plenty of bars to go around, Canton is your spot.
- Brewers Hill – In Brewers Hill you will find plenty of breweries (of course), good food, a young and lively crowd and plenty of apartment options.
- Downtown – Parts of downtown are not so safe. However, there are areas near the inner harbor that have low crime rates and plenty of things to do. Not to mention, the area is flooded with brand new apartment buildings.
We are full of tips and facts! We also sell gently used furniture at unbeatable prices. So, if you are looking to furnish your new Baltimore pad, check out the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
Photo source: Baltimore Water Taxi