Fall is in full force and goes until December 21 according to the 2018 calendar! With that being said, are you in search of fun fall activities near Baltimore? You are in luck! Check out our top Baltimore fall activities below. Be sure to let us know on Facebook if you try any of them out!
- Green Meadows Petting Farm – Family friendly alert! Searching for a fun fall family activity? Green Meadows Petting Farm is the spot to be. The petting farm is a bit of a drive from the city, but what kid doesn’t love a road trip? This petting farm is located in Urbana, Maryland.
- Fall Fun Festival at Gaver Farm – Enjoy this while you can as this weekend (November 4th) is the last day for the festival. Although there are always fun things to do and explores at Gaver Farm in Fredrick, Maryland. It may be a bit of a trek from the city, but well worth it. Experience an awesome farmers market, pumpkin picking and more!
- Clark’s Elioak Farm – This farm is located in Howard County, Maryland in the Ellicot City area (roughly 20 minutes from the city). Enjoy a petting farm, farmers market and more.
- Maryland Sunrise Farm – This is the spot to go in Anne Arundel County (just South of Baltimore by about 30 minutes. The Sunrise Farm has a corn maze perfect for those of all ages. The corn maze goes through November 4th. So, go this weekend if you have a chance!
Follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog for all things Baltimore, furniture, office furniture, sales and more!
Photo source: Adventure Moms DC
Welcome back! As we frequently add new items to the Clearance Center, we like to keep our customers updated. We have a few new items to showcase. Find them below!
Bed Set – Frame, Springs and Mattress (like new condition): $650
Entertainment set: $350
3 Piece Sofa Set: $550
3 Piece Occasional Table Set (features in photo with 3 piece couch set): $150
Looking to check out these items or any others? Check out our warehouse located south of Baltimore in Savage, MD. Or, check out our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website! Be sure to check back often as we add new items weekly.
There are plenty of “up and coming” areas in Baltimore. Planning to move to Baltimore and looking for a safe and fun area to live in? Read on!
- Federal Hill – Federal Hill is a unique part of the city filled with high-end townhomes and apartments. The area is safe with little crime! In Federal Hill you can find pubs, bars, nightlife, great food, an art museum, trendy fashion boutiques and more.
- Fells Point – Fells Point is a cute area of the city with plenty of pubs, record stores, and places to eat. This part of the city has cobble stone streets and old-fashion type architecture.
- Canton – Canton is a hip and trendy “artsy” area of Baltimore. This area is also quite safe with love violent crime rates. If you are searching for a place with great seafood and plenty of bars to go around, Canton is your spot.
- Brewers Hill – In Brewers Hill you will find plenty of breweries (of course), good food, a young and lively crowd and plenty of apartment options.
- Downtown – Parts of downtown are not so safe. However, there are areas near the inner harbor that have low crime rates and plenty of things to do. Not to mention, the area is flooded with brand new apartment buildings.
We are full of tips and facts! We also sell gently used furniture at unbeatable prices. So, if you are looking to furnish your new Baltimore pad, check out the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
Photo source: Baltimore Water Taxi
Are you new to Baltimore? Or maybe you are just looking for something new to do in this marvelous city! Either way, you are in luck. Check out our guide of top ten things to do in Baltimore. You will not be disappointed. Don’t worry; we included activities for all ages.
- Sports – Sports fan? You’ve come to the right town! Both the Ravens and Orioles have their home right in downtown Baltimore.
- Kid friendly – There are plenty of kid friendly activities in Baltimore. Our top two favorites include the Science Museum and Discovery Zone!
- Aquarium – You can’t do Baltimore without stopping by the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor. This aquarium is huge, fun and has plenty of live shows to check out throughout the day.
- George Peabody Library – Cool, right? This is a bit of a hidden treasure in Baltimore, but a must see!
- Graffiti Alley – Into art? Graffiti is an amazing art form and you won’t run out of inspiration checking our Graffiti Alley in Baltimore.
- Inner Harbor – Walk by the water, check out the amazing ships, shop, eat, and go to the aquarium. Options seem endless at the Inner Harbor!
- Bars and food for days – Baltimore is a hot spot for restaurants and bars. Check out some of our favorites like Owl Bar, Maisy’s, and Pratt Street Ale House.
- Patterson Park – Patterson park is a beautiful and large park in Baltimore. The park includes acres of green, a swimming pool, a boating lake, and an ice-skating rink. In addition, this spot is known to hold some awesome events including concerts.
- Baltimore Zoo – The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is another must-go! This zoo is huge and home to events including a beer festival.
- Railroad Museum – Into railroads and old trains? Check out the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.
We hope you found this guide helpful! Follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog for all things Maryland, furniture sales and more.
Photo source: BaltoPhoto