Welcome back! As we frequently add new items to the Clearance Center, we like to keep our customers updated. We have a few new items to showcase. Find them below!
Bed Set – Frame, Springs and Mattress (like new condition): $650
Entertainment set: $350
3 Piece Sofa Set: $550
3 Piece Occasional Table Set (features in photo with 3 piece couch set): $150
Looking to check out these items or any others? Check out our warehouse located south of Baltimore in Savage, MD. Or, check out our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website! Be sure to check back often as we add new items weekly.
Title: Make the Best of Your Studio Apartment Space
Studio apartments are affordable, cozy and don’t require roommates! However, the lack of space can sometimes create frustration. With that being said, it doesn’t have to be so frustrating. Maximize your studio space with these tips:
- Bed options: The bed in a studio apartment can take up quite a bit of space. Consider these options to not minimize space:
- Lifted or lofted bed. That allows for plenty of room under the bed for a desk, storage or other needs.
- Consider finding a comfortable sleeper sofa! Combining the living space with the bedroom space could save tons of space.
- Go twin! This of course is only possible for those that live alone and not with a partner.
- Forgo the dining table: Instead of using a dining table that takes up space, buy bar stools or counter height stools (depending on the design of the unit) and make the counter the eating space.
- Get crafty with storage: there are plenty of ways to do this! Just check out Pinterest. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- Buy storage furniture such as a bed with under storage space/drawers for clothes (instead of wasting space with a dresser).
- Build up not out! Consider DIY bookshelves and other items that go up as opposed to out.
- Use clutter as design! Books, records, and other items can be displayed instead of hidden in a storage container somewhere taking up space.
Looking for furniture to fill up your new studio apartment with? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center for plenty of furniture sales.
Photo source: Freshome
Searching for a low priced dining table near Baltimore? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, MD. We are located about 20 minutes south of Baltimore and have plenty of great condition dining sets for low prices. See photos below!
Prices and more information regarding our affordable dining room tables and more can be found on the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Are you looking to furnish a home office, corporate office or small local business office? No matter what type of office you need to furnish, we have your back! Our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center located in Savage, Maryland.
In even better new, starting TODAY (9/19) through the end of September, we will have a 50% off sale on almost ALL office furniture items (after spending $750).
Office Furniture for Sale in Savage, Maryland includes:
- Desks (L-shape, U-shape, Standard, Secretary and more)
- Conference table
- Storage (filing cabinets, fire safe file systems and more)
Follow Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook to stay updated on our sales, inventory and more. Also, to see specific office furniture for sale, check out our website! We are open Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 9 am – 3 pm.
Furnishing any room can get pricing! Furnishing a child’s room however can be frustrating. The downfall of furnishing a bedroom for a child is they will outgrow it relatively quickly and then you may end up spending tons of money all over again. However, this can be avoidable by following a few simple tips!
Tips for Furnishing a Child’s Room
- Buy Used – Buying used is the best way to save money! Previously rented furniture like we have in our clearance center is well taken care of, but also a huge discount from the regular buying price at new. In fact, you can buy an entire bedroom set for less than $500 here.
- Buy Simple – As previously mentioned, tastes change and kids grow out of things quickly. So, buying simple and decorating with other items such as artwork and bedding is a good way to keep a furniture set for as long as possible.
- Move Items yourself (if possible) – Many times the cost of delivery is overpriced and can add as much as $250 or more on to your order. Renting a U-Haul truck and moving furniture yourself and/or having a friend help can save plenty of money.
At Corporate Rentals, we can help you furnish a bedroom for under $500! Check out our inventory on the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Looking for highly discounted furniture in the Baltimore area? We just stocked up the warehouse and have plenty to go around! Check out what is new to the Corporate Rentals Clearance center below.
Sectional – $999
Gray Sofa – $280
Couch Set – $475
Love Seat – $99
These are just a few of our items! We have plenty of furniture for sale near Baltimore at our clearance center!
Designing a new house can get pricey. However, it doesn’t happen! There are several simple and extremely affordable furniture items that can be purchased to add some flare to your place.
3 Simple Furniture Items that Add Major Design to a Home
- Lamps – Lamps are small, but highly affordable items that can add your touch of design to every room in the home. Lamps come in all different shapes, sizes, colors and designs. New lamps can cost as low as $20, and used lamps can be found for $5-10. In fact, we have some $10 lamps here at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
- Carpet – Throw rugs, area rugs, installed carpet and the list goes on! These are all items that again come in different shapes, sizes and colors. Go to garage sales, thrift shops, or shop on sale at retail stores and your budget will stay low!
- Art – Artwork varies in prices and is not considered furniture. However, art adds your own person touch and design for your apartment. If you hunt hard enough, you will find what you are looking for and at prices as low as $10.
Interested in shopping for your new home or apartment? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, MD.