On the search for affordable furniture near Baltimore? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, Maryland. We have hundreds of items at unbeatable prices. At Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, you can furnish an entire house for less than $1000. It doesn’t get much better than that!
What Corporate Rentals Clearance Center has to offer:
- Office furniture
- Bedroom furniture (and bedroom sets)
- Dining room sets
- Couches/Couch sets, living room chairs and occasional tables
- Electronics (DVD players/TVs)
Below is a mini tour of the Clearance Center (right now). Keep in mind items change and come in and out quite frequently.
You can also check out our furniture inventory near Baltimore online!
Spring is right around the corner (thankfully), and it is time to do some spring cleaning. No one likes to clean. It is a hassle, takes up a lot time and isn’t always easy. With that being said, it could be much simpler this year! Follow these five easy spring cleaning tips for a quicker and less stressful clean!
5 Easy Spring Cleaning Tips
- Work room by room – Take it room by room. First the bathrooms, then kitchen, living room, bedrooms (for example). Doing so allows for breaks in between, less stress and more control of the cleaning.
- Make a schedule – Make a schedule! Whether it be over the course of a day or several days. This keeps you on track and less stressed.
- Newspaper for mirrors and windows – Substitute the paper towel or rag for newspaper! Use whatever window/mirror cleaner that you like. The newspaper leaves no lint or trace behind and doesn’t scratch. Trust us, best window cleaner out there.
- Dryer sheets for stove stop – Wet a dryer sheet and put it over any burnt gunk on the stove top. Leave it there for 15 minutes or so before wiping. Then, wipe away the stains like they were never there.
- Baking soda, vinegar and rubbing alcohol go a long way! – All of these items have multiple cleaning purposes. Be sure to look each up and do your research as you don’t want to use them on certain surfaces!
Follow Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook for more tips, tricks, furniture sales, local events and more!
Photo source: A Peek into My Paradise
Presidents Day is right around the corner! We are offering 18% off all day (Monday the 18th) in honor of the holiday! Come see us for sales on almost all items. Here is what we have:
- Office Furniture – Desks, chairs, file cabinets, fire safe file cabinets, hutches, break room table, and more!
- Living Room Furniture – Couch sets, chairs, love seats and occasional table sets.
- Bed Room Furniture – Mattresses, complete bedroom sets, chests. dressers, night stands and mirrors.
- Dining Room Furniture – Several full dining sets to choose from.
- Housewares: Comfort sets, blankets, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, mugs, irons, pots and pans, and the list goes on. All items are less than $10!
- Electronics – TVs and DVD players.
Photo of Corporate Rentals Clearance Center:
Check our most of our inventory at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center online! See you Monday.
Starting a new business and need office furniture? We understand how pricey this can get! Not to mention, if you are just starting a business, finances may be right in the beginning! With that being said, Corporate Rentals Clearance Center is pleased to offer amazing prices on “like-new condition” used office furniture.
Office Furniture at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center:
- Desks of all sizes. (L-shape, U-shape, and more).
- Desk chairs
- File cabinets
- Fire safe cabinets
Our clearance center is located in Savage, Maryland (near Columbia). Check out our large inventory of office furniture online!
Looking to purchase affordable gently used furniture near Baltimore, Maryland? If so, Corporate Rentals Clearance Center is the way to go. We have a variety of items from housewares to bed sets, mattresses (new and used), office furniture, dining sets, living room sets and so much more. See what is new to the clearance center below!
Dining Room Furniture
Living Room Furniture
Check out all of our furniture near Baltimore online! Also, message us on Facebook with any questions about pricing, availability, etc.
Looking to move to Maryland or somewhere else in Maryland? The below (in no particular order) are the top 10 places to live in Maryland in our opinion. Our opinion is based on school ratings, cost/selling price of homes, things to do near by and more. These places are also based on reviews by residents!
Top 10 Places to Live in Maryland
Potomac – Montgomery County
Chevy Chase – Montgomery County
Kensington – Montgomery County
Clarksburg – Montgomery County
Silver Spring – Montgomery County
Gaithersburg – Montgomery County
Bethesda – Montgomery County
Columbia – Howard County
Towson – Baltimore County
Federal Hill – Baltimore City
As on could gather from the list, Montgomery County is a great county to live in! All of these areas are suburbs of Maryland besides Federal Hill which is in the city. We highly suggest doing your research on each of these areas before moving as they are all unique.
Looking to purchase furniture for your new home at highly discounted prices? Check out Corporate Rentals in Savage, MD (Howard County). We are an easy drive to all of these locations!
Photo Source: Livability
Looking to move to the Washington D.C. area? You have stumbled upon our guide of top 5 places to live in the area! The spots listed below are in no particular order, but are all popular and thriving places to live in the district.
Top 5 Places to Live in D.C.
Foggy Bottom – Foggy Bottom has a metro stop for easy access to work and traveling the city! It is located not far from Georgetown and has a large population for a D.C. neighborhood (11,000 + people). Also, the public schools have an impressive A- rating in the area if you have a family.
Georgetown – Georgetown is known of course for the beautiful and highly rated college, but it is also a great neighborhood to live in (for students and young working professionals). If you want to live in the city, but prefer a more urbanized feel, this is the right spot!
Dupont Circle – Dupont Circle is known for young professionals. It has plenty of shopping, bars, and restaurants to enjoy. This area is right near the beautiful Embassies which is allows for great walks!
Penn Quarter – Located practically overlapping China Town! This located is prime. Great architecture, home values, bars, food and more. What else could one ask for?
Adams Morgan – Adams Morgan is the spot for nightlife, art lovers, eaters and more! It is another great small and lit up neighborhood in D.C. to check out.
Follow Corporate Rentals for all things local to D.C., Virginia and Maryland on social media! We also share our furniture sales near D.C. on Facebook!
Photo source: Washington D.C.