Looking to upgrade your home office (or create one for the first time)? This can get pricey, but there are ways to design the perfect home office on a budget. If this applies to you, check out the tips below.
- Buy Used – Buying used is the best way to get the bang for your buck. Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean beat up furniture! There are plenty of items here at our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center that are in like new condition for half the price of a new desk. We have everything from storage to desks, chairs, file cabinets and more.
- Optimize the Space – Make the best of the space you have! Don’t buy extra items to cram in and waste money. Stay simple, optimize the space and save cash!
- Set a budget and don’t exceed it – This is pretty self explanatory, but know what you can spend and shop around until you find items that fit that budget.
We hope these tips were helpful! Check out our huge office furniture sale near Baltimore before items sell out!
Welcome back! As we frequently add new items to the Clearance Center, we like to keep our customers updated. We have a few new items to showcase. Find them below!
Bed Set – Frame, Springs and Mattress (like new condition): $650
Entertainment set: $350
3 Piece Sofa Set: $550
3 Piece Occasional Table Set (features in photo with 3 piece couch set): $150
Looking to check out these items or any others? Check out our warehouse located south of Baltimore in Savage, MD. Or, check out our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website! Be sure to check back often as we add new items weekly.
Title: Make the Best of Your Studio Apartment Space
Studio apartments are affordable, cozy and don’t require roommates! However, the lack of space can sometimes create frustration. With that being said, it doesn’t have to be so frustrating. Maximize your studio space with these tips:
- Bed options: The bed in a studio apartment can take up quite a bit of space. Consider these options to not minimize space:
- Lifted or lofted bed. That allows for plenty of room under the bed for a desk, storage or other needs.
- Consider finding a comfortable sleeper sofa! Combining the living space with the bedroom space could save tons of space.
- Go twin! This of course is only possible for those that live alone and not with a partner.
- Forgo the dining table: Instead of using a dining table that takes up space, buy bar stools or counter height stools (depending on the design of the unit) and make the counter the eating space.
- Get crafty with storage: there are plenty of ways to do this! Just check out Pinterest. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- Buy storage furniture such as a bed with under storage space/drawers for clothes (instead of wasting space with a dresser).
- Build up not out! Consider DIY bookshelves and other items that go up as opposed to out.
- Use clutter as design! Books, records, and other items can be displayed instead of hidden in a storage container somewhere taking up space.
Looking for furniture to fill up your new studio apartment with? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center for plenty of furniture sales.
Photo source: Freshome
Searching for a low priced dining table near Baltimore? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, MD. We are located about 20 minutes south of Baltimore and have plenty of great condition dining sets for low prices. See photos below!
Prices and more information regarding our affordable dining room tables and more can be found on the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Are you looking to furnish a home office, corporate office or small local business office? No matter what type of office you need to furnish, we have your back! Our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center located in Savage, Maryland.
In even better new, starting TODAY (9/19) through the end of September, we will have a 50% off sale on almost ALL office furniture items (after spending $750).
Office Furniture for Sale in Savage, Maryland includes:
- Desks (L-shape, U-shape, Standard, Secretary and more)
- Conference table
- Storage (filing cabinets, fire safe file systems and more)
Follow Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook to stay updated on our sales, inventory and more. Also, to see specific office furniture for sale, check out our website! We are open Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 9 am – 3 pm.
Furnishing any room can get pricing! Furnishing a child’s room however can be frustrating. The downfall of furnishing a bedroom for a child is they will outgrow it relatively quickly and then you may end up spending tons of money all over again. However, this can be avoidable by following a few simple tips!
Tips for Furnishing a Child’s Room
- Buy Used – Buying used is the best way to save money! Previously rented furniture like we have in our clearance center is well taken care of, but also a huge discount from the regular buying price at new. In fact, you can buy an entire bedroom set for less than $500 here.
- Buy Simple – As previously mentioned, tastes change and kids grow out of things quickly. So, buying simple and decorating with other items such as artwork and bedding is a good way to keep a furniture set for as long as possible.
- Move Items yourself (if possible) – Many times the cost of delivery is overpriced and can add as much as $250 or more on to your order. Renting a U-Haul truck and moving furniture yourself and/or having a friend help can save plenty of money.
At Corporate Rentals, we can help you furnish a bedroom for under $500! Check out our inventory on the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
We have an announcement to make to all of our customers! Starting next week (Tuesday, September 4), we will be lowering prices on all upholstery items. This includes couches, sofa sets, chairs and love seats! You won’t find prices like this anywhere else.
- Many Sofa Set Options
- Love seats
- Recliner chairs
See some photos below!
Want to see more of what we have to offer for used furniture near Baltimore? Check out the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.