For those searching for a mattress close to the Baltimore area, look no further! Corporate Rentals Clearance Center has plenty mattresses of all types and sizes available at our warehouse in Savage, Maryland. Savage is located about 25 minutes South East of Baltimore.
This sale is especially good if you are looking to spend no more than $200 on a mattress. Our items for sale are gently used, but in amazing condition and thoroughly cleaned to customer satisfaction. Learn more about types/sizes available and prices below!
Can’t beat those prices, right? Check out the mattress sale and so much more on our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Looking to purchase a used piece of furniture such as a table, desk, or cabinets to paint? Or maybe you already own something old and you want to refurbish it. Awesome! Painting furniture is an awesome way to make it unique to the owner without the expenses of purchasing something new. Before you get started, check out these tips!
- Clean – Be sure to thoroughly clean the item you plan to paint! This is an important step that can’t be skipped. If skipped, the paint will bubble, peel and not look right. Get any dust and dirt off the surfaces before painting.
- Sand and Paint – Next, sand every inch of the furniture. This makes the smoothest surface possible to allow for even painting. Then, you can get to painting! Make sure to use primer first and then a permanent, waterproof paint.
- Protect – After painted sand again and put a protective layer on. Paint protection can be bought at any hardware store.
Just three simple steps! Yes, it really is that easy! If you choose to do a project like this, feel free to share your photos with us on Corporate Rentals Clearance Center’s Facebook page. Also, if you are still searching for some gently used furniture, we have you covered on that front as well.
Photo source: DIY Network
There are plenty of “up and coming” areas in Baltimore. Planning to move to Baltimore and looking for a safe and fun area to live in? Read on!
- Federal Hill – Federal Hill is a unique part of the city filled with high-end townhomes and apartments. The area is safe with little crime! In Federal Hill you can find pubs, bars, nightlife, great food, an art museum, trendy fashion boutiques and more.
- Fells Point – Fells Point is a cute area of the city with plenty of pubs, record stores, and places to eat. This part of the city has cobble stone streets and old-fashion type architecture.
- Canton – Canton is a hip and trendy “artsy” area of Baltimore. This area is also quite safe with love violent crime rates. If you are searching for a place with great seafood and plenty of bars to go around, Canton is your spot.
- Brewers Hill – In Brewers Hill you will find plenty of breweries (of course), good food, a young and lively crowd and plenty of apartment options.
- Downtown – Parts of downtown are not so safe. However, there are areas near the inner harbor that have low crime rates and plenty of things to do. Not to mention, the area is flooded with brand new apartment buildings.
We are full of tips and facts! We also sell gently used furniture at unbeatable prices. So, if you are looking to furnish your new Baltimore pad, check out the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
Photo source: Baltimore Water Taxi
Small apartments are great! They are affordable, cozy and perfect for those new to the renting scene (yes, we are talking to all you recent college grads!). The issue with small apartments is finding space for all your stuff! Whether the apartment is a small one bed or a studio, storage is almost always an issue. With that being said, follow these tips for storage and live stress (and clutter) free!
- Under bed – There are spacers to lift up the bed higher when needed! Under the bed storage is great for suitcases, clothes, or any other items that you don’t need on a daily basis.
- Closet pegs or shoe hangers – Plenty of items are out there allow for shoes to be hung on the back of the closet door. Doing so will allow for plenty of floor space for storage.
- Vacuum seal storage bags – These are a perfect way to store clothes or items that can be put away for a while. For example, in winter, store summer clothes in the vacuum sealed bags.
- DIY book shelves – Bookshelves can be made from many different items including old dresser drawers, small wood crates, ladders and more. This is a great way to add extra storage place at a low cost.
- Peg board – Consider adding a peg board(s) are the apartment. These can be colorful to add design and flare. In addition, pegs can be useful to hold photos, kitchen dishes and appliances, shoes, clothes and so much more.
- Command hooks – Command hooks are another great item to hang on the back of doors or on walls. Purses, towels, and towels are just some of the many items that can be hung on the hooks to save space.
We hope you found these tips helpful! Be sure to follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook for more tips and tricks as well as sale promotions on all things furniture/housewares.
Photo source: Pinterest
Moving to a new house or apartment? Moving can be stressful! It can be less stressful if the five tips below are taken into account. Happy moving!
- Plan ahead – Waiting until the last minute to plan how, when and what you are going to move just makes the process more frustrating. Plan weeks to months in advance and make lists! The lists will help ou to figure out what you are going to pack, how you are going to pack it and estimate how many boxes/what size moving truck you need (if applicable).
- Don’t keep anything you don’t need – Just don’t! The lighter the load, the easier the move. Ditch anything that isn’t used, won’t be used and isn’t in good condition. You don’t have to throw it away, but consider selling or donating these items.
- Label everything – As you go, be sure to label all boxes and write fragile on ones that need it. This ensures an easier unpacking process once in the new home.
- Pack smart – Fill suitcases with clothes, pack fragile items together and wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap, use the most of the boxes and so on.
- Consider a moving company – Moving companies can get pricey, so do the proper research and find one in your price range. If that isn’t possible, make sure to rent a truck or plan in advance to have friends with trucks/SUVs help!
We hope this helped to ease the moving process! Be sure to follow us on Facebook for all things moving, furniture, and more!
Photo source: Mom Does Reviews
Are you new to Baltimore? Or maybe you are just looking for something new to do in this marvelous city! Either way, you are in luck. Check out our guide of top ten things to do in Baltimore. You will not be disappointed. Don’t worry; we included activities for all ages.
- Sports – Sports fan? You’ve come to the right town! Both the Ravens and Orioles have their home right in downtown Baltimore.
- Kid friendly – There are plenty of kid friendly activities in Baltimore. Our top two favorites include the Science Museum and Discovery Zone!
- Aquarium – You can’t do Baltimore without stopping by the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor. This aquarium is huge, fun and has plenty of live shows to check out throughout the day.
- George Peabody Library – Cool, right? This is a bit of a hidden treasure in Baltimore, but a must see!
- Graffiti Alley – Into art? Graffiti is an amazing art form and you won’t run out of inspiration checking our Graffiti Alley in Baltimore.
- Inner Harbor – Walk by the water, check out the amazing ships, shop, eat, and go to the aquarium. Options seem endless at the Inner Harbor!
- Bars and food for days – Baltimore is a hot spot for restaurants and bars. Check out some of our favorites like Owl Bar, Maisy’s, and Pratt Street Ale House.
- Patterson Park – Patterson park is a beautiful and large park in Baltimore. The park includes acres of green, a swimming pool, a boating lake, and an ice-skating rink. In addition, this spot is known to hold some awesome events including concerts.
- Baltimore Zoo – The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is another must-go! This zoo is huge and home to events including a beer festival.
- Railroad Museum – Into railroads and old trains? Check out the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.
We hope you found this guide helpful! Follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog for all things Maryland, furniture sales and more.
Photo source: BaltoPhoto
Hi there! Looking for amazing deals on furniture near Baltimore? You can find that any day at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, but this Saint Patrick’s Day sale is going to be even better! We are located in Savage, Maryland (about 25 minutes south of the city). This Saturday our sale is all day from 9 am – 3 pm.
Our furniture is highly discounted to begin with. Now, you can get $10 off ANY item in the store on Saturday the 17th. What do you have to do to qualify for this promotion? It’s simple. Show your Saint Patty’s pride and wear green to the store.
When we say any item, we mean it. What this means is any item, any cost, and any quality. Check out some of what we have to offer:
- Sofa sets
- Love seats
- Coffee tables
- Dining room sets
- Bed room sets
The furniture possibilities are endless! Join us for your discount from 9 am – 3pm at 8840 Greenwood Place Suite A Savage, MD 20763.