Small apartments are great! They are affordable, cozy and perfect for those new to the renting scene (yes, we are talking to all you recent college grads!). The issue with small apartments is finding space for all your stuff! Whether the apartment is a small one bed or a studio, storage is almost always an issue. With that being said, follow these tips for storage and live stress (and clutter) free!
- Under bed – There are spacers to lift up the bed higher when needed! Under the bed storage is great for suitcases, clothes, or any other items that you don’t need on a daily basis.
- Closet pegs or shoe hangers – Plenty of items are out there allow for shoes to be hung on the back of the closet door. Doing so will allow for plenty of floor space for storage.
- Vacuum seal storage bags – These are a perfect way to store clothes or items that can be put away for a while. For example, in winter, store summer clothes in the vacuum sealed bags.
- DIY book shelves – Bookshelves can be made from many different items including old dresser drawers, small wood crates, ladders and more. This is a great way to add extra storage place at a low cost.
- Peg board – Consider adding a peg board(s) are the apartment. These can be colorful to add design and flare. In addition, pegs can be useful to hold photos, kitchen dishes and appliances, shoes, clothes and so much more.
- Command hooks – Command hooks are another great item to hang on the back of doors or on walls. Purses, towels, and towels are just some of the many items that can be hung on the hooks to save space.
We hope you found these tips helpful! Be sure to follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook for more tips and tricks as well as sale promotions on all things furniture/housewares.
Photo source: Pinterest
Moving to a new house or apartment? Moving can be stressful! It can be less stressful if the five tips below are taken into account. Happy moving!
- Plan ahead – Waiting until the last minute to plan how, when and what you are going to move just makes the process more frustrating. Plan weeks to months in advance and make lists! The lists will help ou to figure out what you are going to pack, how you are going to pack it and estimate how many boxes/what size moving truck you need (if applicable).
- Don’t keep anything you don’t need – Just don’t! The lighter the load, the easier the move. Ditch anything that isn’t used, won’t be used and isn’t in good condition. You don’t have to throw it away, but consider selling or donating these items.
- Label everything – As you go, be sure to label all boxes and write fragile on ones that need it. This ensures an easier unpacking process once in the new home.
- Pack smart – Fill suitcases with clothes, pack fragile items together and wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap, use the most of the boxes and so on.
- Consider a moving company – Moving companies can get pricey, so do the proper research and find one in your price range. If that isn’t possible, make sure to rent a truck or plan in advance to have friends with trucks/SUVs help!
We hope this helped to ease the moving process! Be sure to follow us on Facebook for all things moving, furniture, and more!
Photo source: Mom Does Reviews
Are you new to Baltimore? Or maybe you are just looking for something new to do in this marvelous city! Either way, you are in luck. Check out our guide of top ten things to do in Baltimore. You will not be disappointed. Don’t worry; we included activities for all ages.
- Sports – Sports fan? You’ve come to the right town! Both the Ravens and Orioles have their home right in downtown Baltimore.
- Kid friendly – There are plenty of kid friendly activities in Baltimore. Our top two favorites include the Science Museum and Discovery Zone!
- Aquarium – You can’t do Baltimore without stopping by the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor. This aquarium is huge, fun and has plenty of live shows to check out throughout the day.
- George Peabody Library – Cool, right? This is a bit of a hidden treasure in Baltimore, but a must see!
- Graffiti Alley – Into art? Graffiti is an amazing art form and you won’t run out of inspiration checking our Graffiti Alley in Baltimore.
- Inner Harbor – Walk by the water, check out the amazing ships, shop, eat, and go to the aquarium. Options seem endless at the Inner Harbor!
- Bars and food for days – Baltimore is a hot spot for restaurants and bars. Check out some of our favorites like Owl Bar, Maisy’s, and Pratt Street Ale House.
- Patterson Park – Patterson park is a beautiful and large park in Baltimore. The park includes acres of green, a swimming pool, a boating lake, and an ice-skating rink. In addition, this spot is known to hold some awesome events including concerts.
- Baltimore Zoo – The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is another must-go! This zoo is huge and home to events including a beer festival.
- Railroad Museum – Into railroads and old trains? Check out the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.
We hope you found this guide helpful! Follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog for all things Maryland, furniture sales and more.
Photo source: BaltoPhoto
Hi there! Looking for amazing deals on furniture near Baltimore? You can find that any day at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, but this Saint Patrick’s Day sale is going to be even better! We are located in Savage, Maryland (about 25 minutes south of the city). This Saturday our sale is all day from 9 am – 3 pm.
Our furniture is highly discounted to begin with. Now, you can get $10 off ANY item in the store on Saturday the 17th. What do you have to do to qualify for this promotion? It’s simple. Show your Saint Patty’s pride and wear green to the store.
When we say any item, we mean it. What this means is any item, any cost, and any quality. Check out some of what we have to offer:
- Sofa sets
- Love seats
- Coffee tables
- Dining room sets
- Bed room sets
The furniture possibilities are endless! Join us for your discount from 9 am – 3pm at 8840 Greenwood Place Suite A Savage, MD 20763.
Chances are if someone just bought/rented a house or apartment, they are looking to design it and furnish it affordably. With that being said, there are plenty of ways to design/furnish without breaking the bank. Don’t worry; we are here to help you out. Check out some great tips and tricks below. Happy shopping!
- DIY everything: No matter what you are looking to do, there is a DIY option for that. Just check out Pinterest and discover thousands on thousands of ideas. Whether it be design, storage, art, etc. that you are looking for, there is a DIY option.
- Only purchase what you need: This is huge! We all want what we don’t need. It is only natural to want more, but don’t buy into the urge. The best way to save money is to not spend it.
- Consider used: Seriously. There are used furniture stores like us at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, Maryland that sell good quality used furniture. A brand new couch set can cost over $1000. Purchasing one at used store like ours can cost less than $300 sometimes. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Keep up with us on Facebook for sales, more advice and store information. In addition, if you are searching for affordable furniture in Maryland, check out the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center inventory online!
Furniture shopping can be a fun experience (especially for new homeowners). However, it can also be quite stressful and expensive. What if we told you that it doesn’t have to be stressful or costly? Calling residents of the Baltimore, Columbia, Glen Burnie and surrounding areas, we are here for you!
One thing that can be stressful when furniture shopping is not having enough options. You will never run into that problem at Corporate Rentals. With a 16,000 square foot warehouse and hundreds of items, the options seem endless. Not to mention, we have unbeatable prices on new and gently used items. You can’t beat it!
Furniture and housewares we sell:
- Bedroom sets (headboard, night stands, dresser, chest and mirror)
- Dining room table sets
- Recliner chairs
- Sofas and couch sets
- Love seats
The list goes on and on! Looking to purchase affordable furniture today in the Baltimore area? Come on down to Corporate Rentals Clearance Center 8840 Greenwood Place Suite A Savage, MD 20763.
Hi! Welcome to the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog. We wanted to start out our new blog with an explanation of who we are and what we do. The short answer is, we are a Clearance Center that sells used furniture in Savage, Maryland. However, we are much more than that short explanation!
Corporate Rentals is a family owned and operated business. There are two sectors to our business. The first sector is a furniture rental service for corporate/insurance housing and property management companies. Basically, this means we rent furniture for long-term and short-term leases for those who need it.
Then, much of that furniture eventually gets sent over to our clearance center. We also buy previously owned furniture and sell at crazy marked down prices. Our ware house is 16,000 square feet of furniture and housewares.
Looking for amazing deals on furniture in North-Central Maryland? Come check out our warehouse at 8840 Greenwood Place Suite A Savage, MD 20763.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up with our deals, specials and inventory!