The Baltimore area always has a lot going on (especially in Spring/Su
mmer). Looking for some fun weekend plans in the area? Check out our 5 recommendation for weekend activities in Baltimore. Check em’ out!
- May 18th – Baltimore Mac and Cheese Festival, Downtown at Power Plant Live – Yum, yum, yum! The Baltimore Mac and Cheese Festival offers 30 types of mac n’ cheese, craft beers, and live entertainment. How fun?
- May 19th – Sip and Paint Fundraiser, R House – All proceeds go to making Pride an awesome event this year. Have endless fun at Sip and Paint. More details to come soon!
- May 23rd – Maryland Deathfest, Rams Head Live! If you are into metal, this is where you want to be! Live bands, food and beer.
- May 26th – Brew at the Zoo, Baltimore Zoo – This annual event is a must go to one (for those 21 + of course). The event includes endless beer samples, food trucks and access to the zoo.
- May 19th – Brunch with a View, Maryland Science Center – From 10 AM to 1 Pm on Sunday March 19th, enjoy bottomless mimosas, great food and an amazing skyline view from the top of the science center in Baltimore.
Looking for more things Baltimore? Follow Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook for all things Baltimore, Howard County, Montgomery County, furniture shopping and more.
Are you new to Baltimore? Or maybe you are just looking for something new to do in this marvelous city! Either way, you are in luck. Check out our guide of top ten things to do in Baltimore. You will not be disappointed. Don’t worry; we included activities for all ages.
- Sports – Sports fan? You’ve come to the right town! Both the Ravens and Orioles have their home right in downtown Baltimore.
- Kid friendly – There are plenty of kid friendly activities in Baltimore. Our top two favorites include the Science Museum and Discovery Zone!
- Aquarium – You can’t do Baltimore without stopping by the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor. This aquarium is huge, fun and has plenty of live shows to check out throughout the day.
- George Peabody Library – Cool, right? This is a bit of a hidden treasure in Baltimore, but a must see!
- Graffiti Alley – Into art? Graffiti is an amazing art form and you won’t run out of inspiration checking our Graffiti Alley in Baltimore.
- Inner Harbor – Walk by the water, check out the amazing ships, shop, eat, and go to the aquarium. Options seem endless at the Inner Harbor!
- Bars and food for days – Baltimore is a hot spot for restaurants and bars. Check out some of our favorites like Owl Bar, Maisy’s, and Pratt Street Ale House.
- Patterson Park – Patterson park is a beautiful and large park in Baltimore. The park includes acres of green, a swimming pool, a boating lake, and an ice-skating rink. In addition, this spot is known to hold some awesome events including concerts.
- Baltimore Zoo – The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is another must-go! This zoo is huge and home to events including a beer festival.
- Railroad Museum – Into railroads and old trains? Check out the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.
We hope you found this guide helpful! Follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog for all things Maryland, furniture sales and more.
Photo source: BaltoPhoto