The Baltimore area always has a lot going on (especially in Spring/Su
mmer). Looking for some fun weekend plans in the area? Check out our 5 recommendation for weekend activities in Baltimore. Check em’ out!
- May 18th – Baltimore Mac and Cheese Festival, Downtown at Power Plant Live – Yum, yum, yum! The Baltimore Mac and Cheese Festival offers 30 types of mac n’ cheese, craft beers, and live entertainment. How fun?
- May 19th – Sip and Paint Fundraiser, R House – All proceeds go to making Pride an awesome event this year. Have endless fun at Sip and Paint. More details to come soon!
- May 23rd – Maryland Deathfest, Rams Head Live! If you are into metal, this is where you want to be! Live bands, food and beer.
- May 26th – Brew at the Zoo, Baltimore Zoo – This annual event is a must go to one (for those 21 + of course). The event includes endless beer samples, food trucks and access to the zoo.
- May 19th – Brunch with a View, Maryland Science Center – From 10 AM to 1 Pm on Sunday March 19th, enjoy bottomless mimosas, great food and an amazing skyline view from the top of the science center in Baltimore.
Looking for more things Baltimore? Follow Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook for all things Baltimore, Howard County, Montgomery County, furniture shopping and more.
Looking to move to Maryland or somewhere else in Maryland? The below (in no particular order) are the top 10 places to live in Maryland in our opinion. Our opinion is based on school ratings, cost/selling price of homes, things to do near by and more. These places are also based on reviews by residents!
Top 10 Places to Live in Maryland
Potomac – Montgomery County
Chevy Chase – Montgomery County
Kensington – Montgomery County
Clarksburg – Montgomery County
Silver Spring – Montgomery County
Gaithersburg – Montgomery County
Bethesda – Montgomery County
Columbia – Howard County
Towson – Baltimore County
Federal Hill – Baltimore City
As on could gather from the list, Montgomery County is a great county to live in! All of these areas are suburbs of Maryland besides Federal Hill which is in the city. We highly suggest doing your research on each of these areas before moving as they are all unique.
Looking to purchase furniture for your new home at highly discounted prices? Check out Corporate Rentals in Savage, MD (Howard County). We are an easy drive to all of these locations!
Photo Source: Livability