Hi all! A question we get a lot is what our store hours are. In the past, these hours have been 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday and 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturdays. However, we heard and understood the common concern that making after work on weekdays. With that being said, we have added a new and exciting service!
Our hours still remain the same, but we now offer the opportunity to make an afterhours appointment. If you want to come look at furniture or pick up an order after normal hours, we have you covered. All you need to do is contact us and set up an appointment!
We hope this change excites our customers as it does us! Stay tuned on our social media to hear about another new service coming soon! Always feel free to leave us a review on Facebook or Google and give us your feedback as well.
We have had some GREAT deals going on the last couple weeks on office furniture. So, if you are looking for awesome deals near Baltimore, look no further! The furniture includes: desks, file cabinets, organizer drawers, FireKing cabinets, conference tables and so much more. Although our deals were already on fire, they just got better!
If you are in search of an executive style desk or heavy-duty fire-proof file cabinet, look no further. The highly discounted prices have been discounted even further! All l-shaped desks are now $500 (originally $699), u-shaped desks are not $750 (originally $899), and the FireKing 25 cabinets are down to $750 (originally $899).
On top of these awesome discounts, we are also offering a discount for those who need multiple FireKing cabinets. Buy two and get 20% off, plus FREE delivery! We are happy to answer any questions regarding items and can be contacted via phone (301-317-4040).
To check out these items and many others, take a look at our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center Website!
For those searching for a mattress close to the Baltimore area, look no further! Corporate Rentals Clearance Center has plenty mattresses of all types and sizes available at our warehouse in Savage, Maryland. Savage is located about 25 minutes South East of Baltimore.
This sale is especially good if you are looking to spend no more than $200 on a mattress. Our items for sale are gently used, but in amazing condition and thoroughly cleaned to customer satisfaction. Learn more about types/sizes available and prices below!
Can’t beat those prices, right? Check out the mattress sale and so much more on our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
There are plenty of “up and coming” areas in Baltimore. Planning to move to Baltimore and looking for a safe and fun area to live in? Read on!
- Federal Hill – Federal Hill is a unique part of the city filled with high-end townhomes and apartments. The area is safe with little crime! In Federal Hill you can find pubs, bars, nightlife, great food, an art museum, trendy fashion boutiques and more.
- Fells Point – Fells Point is a cute area of the city with plenty of pubs, record stores, and places to eat. This part of the city has cobble stone streets and old-fashion type architecture.
- Canton – Canton is a hip and trendy “artsy” area of Baltimore. This area is also quite safe with love violent crime rates. If you are searching for a place with great seafood and plenty of bars to go around, Canton is your spot.
- Brewers Hill – In Brewers Hill you will find plenty of breweries (of course), good food, a young and lively crowd and plenty of apartment options.
- Downtown – Parts of downtown are not so safe. However, there are areas near the inner harbor that have low crime rates and plenty of things to do. Not to mention, the area is flooded with brand new apartment buildings.
We are full of tips and facts! We also sell gently used furniture at unbeatable prices. So, if you are looking to furnish your new Baltimore pad, check out the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
Photo source: Baltimore Water Taxi
Moving to a new house or apartment? Moving can be stressful! It can be less stressful if the five tips below are taken into account. Happy moving!
- Plan ahead – Waiting until the last minute to plan how, when and what you are going to move just makes the process more frustrating. Plan weeks to months in advance and make lists! The lists will help ou to figure out what you are going to pack, how you are going to pack it and estimate how many boxes/what size moving truck you need (if applicable).
- Don’t keep anything you don’t need – Just don’t! The lighter the load, the easier the move. Ditch anything that isn’t used, won’t be used and isn’t in good condition. You don’t have to throw it away, but consider selling or donating these items.
- Label everything – As you go, be sure to label all boxes and write fragile on ones that need it. This ensures an easier unpacking process once in the new home.
- Pack smart – Fill suitcases with clothes, pack fragile items together and wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap, use the most of the boxes and so on.
- Consider a moving company – Moving companies can get pricey, so do the proper research and find one in your price range. If that isn’t possible, make sure to rent a truck or plan in advance to have friends with trucks/SUVs help!
We hope this helped to ease the moving process! Be sure to follow us on Facebook for all things moving, furniture, and more!
Photo source: Mom Does Reviews
Are you new to Baltimore? Or maybe you are just looking for something new to do in this marvelous city! Either way, you are in luck. Check out our guide of top ten things to do in Baltimore. You will not be disappointed. Don’t worry; we included activities for all ages.
- Sports – Sports fan? You’ve come to the right town! Both the Ravens and Orioles have their home right in downtown Baltimore.
- Kid friendly – There are plenty of kid friendly activities in Baltimore. Our top two favorites include the Science Museum and Discovery Zone!
- Aquarium – You can’t do Baltimore without stopping by the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor. This aquarium is huge, fun and has plenty of live shows to check out throughout the day.
- George Peabody Library – Cool, right? This is a bit of a hidden treasure in Baltimore, but a must see!
- Graffiti Alley – Into art? Graffiti is an amazing art form and you won’t run out of inspiration checking our Graffiti Alley in Baltimore.
- Inner Harbor – Walk by the water, check out the amazing ships, shop, eat, and go to the aquarium. Options seem endless at the Inner Harbor!
- Bars and food for days – Baltimore is a hot spot for restaurants and bars. Check out some of our favorites like Owl Bar, Maisy’s, and Pratt Street Ale House.
- Patterson Park – Patterson park is a beautiful and large park in Baltimore. The park includes acres of green, a swimming pool, a boating lake, and an ice-skating rink. In addition, this spot is known to hold some awesome events including concerts.
- Baltimore Zoo – The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is another must-go! This zoo is huge and home to events including a beer festival.
- Railroad Museum – Into railroads and old trains? Check out the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.
We hope you found this guide helpful! Follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog for all things Maryland, furniture sales and more.
Photo source: BaltoPhoto