Are you looking to furnish a home office, corporate office or small local business office? No matter what type of office you need to furnish, we have your back! Our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center located in Savage, Maryland.
In even better new, starting TODAY (9/19) through the end of September, we will have a 50% off sale on almost ALL office furniture items (after spending $750).
Office Furniture for Sale in Savage, Maryland includes:
- Desks (L-shape, U-shape, Standard, Secretary and more)
- Conference table
- Storage (filing cabinets, fire safe file systems and more)
Follow Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook to stay updated on our sales, inventory and more. Also, to see specific office furniture for sale, check out our website! We are open Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 9 am – 3 pm.
Furnishing any room can get pricing! Furnishing a child’s room however can be frustrating. The downfall of furnishing a bedroom for a child is they will outgrow it relatively quickly and then you may end up spending tons of money all over again. However, this can be avoidable by following a few simple tips!
Tips for Furnishing a Child’s Room
- Buy Used – Buying used is the best way to save money! Previously rented furniture like we have in our clearance center is well taken care of, but also a huge discount from the regular buying price at new. In fact, you can buy an entire bedroom set for less than $500 here.
- Buy Simple – As previously mentioned, tastes change and kids grow out of things quickly. So, buying simple and decorating with other items such as artwork and bedding is a good way to keep a furniture set for as long as possible.
- Move Items yourself (if possible) – Many times the cost of delivery is overpriced and can add as much as $250 or more on to your order. Renting a U-Haul truck and moving furniture yourself and/or having a friend help can save plenty of money.
At Corporate Rentals, we can help you furnish a bedroom for under $500! Check out our inventory on the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Labor Day is almost here! Labor day means honoring those who serve our country, BBQ’s, and more. In addition, this holiday tends to mean sales! With that being said, we are having a WEEK LONG labor day sale starting this Saturday (August 25th) and ending the Saturday before Labor Day (September 1). We are closed Sunday’s and Labor Day which is why the sale is the week leading up.
The sale is 10% off your order of any item(s). This offer can be applied to any customer that spends $200 or more during the time period mentioned above. Wondering what you will find in our clearance center? Here is what we have:
- Office Furniture
- Bedroom Sets
- Couches and Sofa Sets
- Love Seats
- Dining Sets
Corporate Rentals Clearance Center is located in Savage, Maryland! We are open Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 9 am – 3 pm. Happy Labor Day!
Photo source: PrimaryGames
Looking for highly discounted furniture in the Baltimore area? We just stocked up the warehouse and have plenty to go around! Check out what is new to the Corporate Rentals Clearance center below.
Sectional – $999
Gray Sofa – $280
Couch Set – $475
Love Seat – $99
These are just a few of our items! We have plenty of furniture for sale near Baltimore at our clearance center!
Looking to stain old wood furniture? Not only is it a fun DIY project, but it is a good way to keep furniture longer. Staining wood is actual pretty simple! Check out these 7 simple steps.
You will need:
- Wood stain (duh)
- A sander or plenty of sand paper
- A cloth
- An oil-based clear coat
- Spray paint stripper
- Scraper tool
Step One – Apply the Stripper
Apply the spray-paint aerosol stripped all over the surface you will be staining. Once evenly covered, take a break and let it sit for a few minutes (5 minutes will be plenty).
Step Two – Use the Scraper Tool
Use the scrapper tool to get off all of the old stain.
Step Three: Clean and Let Dry
Clear with a damp cloth and then allow it time to completely dry!
Step Four: Sand
Sand the wood down evenly! Be sure it is all smooth before stopping and moving on.
Step Five: Clean Again
Clean it off again, this time just with a dry cloth. The purpose of this is to get all the dust from the sanding off.
Step Six: Apply Stain
Finally, apply the stain! Generally, people prefer to do this using a staining pad which are easy and affordable to purchase! Look for other ideas on Pinterest if for some reason you can’t get the staining pad! There are plenty of DIY options. Use long, even strokes for the best result.
Step Seven: Clean One More Time
With a clean and dry cloth, remove the excess stain from the surface! Then, just let dry and the project is completed.
Looking for a wood dining table, side table, night stand or something else to stain as your next project? Check out our large furniture inventory at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
Photo source: DIY Network
Designing a new house can get pricey. However, it doesn’t happen! There are several simple and extremely affordable furniture items that can be purchased to add some flare to your place.
3 Simple Furniture Items that Add Major Design to a Home
- Lamps – Lamps are small, but highly affordable items that can add your touch of design to every room in the home. Lamps come in all different shapes, sizes, colors and designs. New lamps can cost as low as $20, and used lamps can be found for $5-10. In fact, we have some $10 lamps here at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
- Carpet – Throw rugs, area rugs, installed carpet and the list goes on! These are all items that again come in different shapes, sizes and colors. Go to garage sales, thrift shops, or shop on sale at retail stores and your budget will stay low!
- Art – Artwork varies in prices and is not considered furniture. However, art adds your own person touch and design for your apartment. If you hunt hard enough, you will find what you are looking for and at prices as low as $10.
Interested in shopping for your new home or apartment? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, MD.
At corporate rentals clearance center anything is possible, even furnishing an entire one bedroom house for under $1,200! Yup, that’s the truth! We sell plenty of gently used furniture at HIGHLY discounted prices (up to 60% lower than our competitors). With that being said, here is how to shop a whole house with us:
We have many bedroom set options. All of which come with everything you could need! In fact, one of ours even comes with a mattress, two nightstands, a dresser, mirror and headboard. All of that for $500.
Find a couch set at Corporate Rentals to take up the entire living room space, plus end tables. The entire living room can be purchased for $300 if you shops smart.
Bathroom items like floor mats, towels, and accessories can be found for as low as ONE dollar in our housewares section.
Finally, get all your kitchen supplies (all items under $10/piece, some for $1) in our housewares section. A dining table can range from $150-450 depending on the size and quality.
Do the math! Even with the most expensive dining room table, a house can still be furnished under $1,200. Impressive, right?
Interested? Check out some of what we have to offer on our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.