At corporate rentals clearance center anything is possible, even furnishing an entire one bedroom house for under $1,200! Yup, that’s the truth! We sell plenty of gently used furniture at HIGHLY discounted prices (up to 60% lower than our competitors). With that being said, here is how to shop a whole house with us:
We have many bedroom set options. All of which come with everything you could need! In fact, one of ours even comes with a mattress, two nightstands, a dresser, mirror and headboard. All of that for $500.
Find a couch set at Corporate Rentals to take up the entire living room space, plus end tables. The entire living room can be purchased for $300 if you shops smart.
Bathroom items like floor mats, towels, and accessories can be found for as low as ONE dollar in our housewares section.
Finally, get all your kitchen supplies (all items under $10/piece, some for $1) in our housewares section. A dining table can range from $150-450 depending on the size and quality.
Do the math! Even with the most expensive dining room table, a house can still be furnished under $1,200. Impressive, right?
Interested? Check out some of what we have to offer on our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Hi all! A question we get a lot is what our store hours are. In the past, these hours have been 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday and 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturdays. However, we heard and understood the common concern that making after work on weekdays. With that being said, we have added a new and exciting service!
Our hours still remain the same, but we now offer the opportunity to make an afterhours appointment. If you want to come look at furniture or pick up an order after normal hours, we have you covered. All you need to do is contact us and set up an appointment!
We hope this change excites our customers as it does us! Stay tuned on our social media to hear about another new service coming soon! Always feel free to leave us a review on Facebook or Google and give us your feedback as well.
We have had some GREAT deals going on the last couple weeks on office furniture. So, if you are looking for awesome deals near Baltimore, look no further! The furniture includes: desks, file cabinets, organizer drawers, FireKing cabinets, conference tables and so much more. Although our deals were already on fire, they just got better!
If you are in search of an executive style desk or heavy-duty fire-proof file cabinet, look no further. The highly discounted prices have been discounted even further! All l-shaped desks are now $500 (originally $699), u-shaped desks are not $750 (originally $899), and the FireKing 25 cabinets are down to $750 (originally $899).
On top of these awesome discounts, we are also offering a discount for those who need multiple FireKing cabinets. Buy two and get 20% off, plus FREE delivery! We are happy to answer any questions regarding items and can be contacted via phone (301-317-4040).
To check out these items and many others, take a look at our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center Website!
Looking to purchase a used piece of furniture such as a table, desk, or cabinets to paint? Or maybe you already own something old and you want to refurbish it. Awesome! Painting furniture is an awesome way to make it unique to the owner without the expenses of purchasing something new. Before you get started, check out these tips!
- Clean – Be sure to thoroughly clean the item you plan to paint! This is an important step that can’t be skipped. If skipped, the paint will bubble, peel and not look right. Get any dust and dirt off the surfaces before painting.
- Sand and Paint – Next, sand every inch of the furniture. This makes the smoothest surface possible to allow for even painting. Then, you can get to painting! Make sure to use primer first and then a permanent, waterproof paint.
- Protect – After painted sand again and put a protective layer on. Paint protection can be bought at any hardware store.
Just three simple steps! Yes, it really is that easy! If you choose to do a project like this, feel free to share your photos with us on Corporate Rentals Clearance Center’s Facebook page. Also, if you are still searching for some gently used furniture, we have you covered on that front as well.
Photo source: DIY Network
Small apartments are great! They are affordable, cozy and perfect for those new to the renting scene (yes, we are talking to all you recent college grads!). The issue with small apartments is finding space for all your stuff! Whether the apartment is a small one bed or a studio, storage is almost always an issue. With that being said, follow these tips for storage and live stress (and clutter) free!
- Under bed – There are spacers to lift up the bed higher when needed! Under the bed storage is great for suitcases, clothes, or any other items that you don’t need on a daily basis.
- Closet pegs or shoe hangers – Plenty of items are out there allow for shoes to be hung on the back of the closet door. Doing so will allow for plenty of floor space for storage.
- Vacuum seal storage bags – These are a perfect way to store clothes or items that can be put away for a while. For example, in winter, store summer clothes in the vacuum sealed bags.
- DIY book shelves – Bookshelves can be made from many different items including old dresser drawers, small wood crates, ladders and more. This is a great way to add extra storage place at a low cost.
- Peg board – Consider adding a peg board(s) are the apartment. These can be colorful to add design and flare. In addition, pegs can be useful to hold photos, kitchen dishes and appliances, shoes, clothes and so much more.
- Command hooks – Command hooks are another great item to hang on the back of doors or on walls. Purses, towels, and towels are just some of the many items that can be hung on the hooks to save space.
We hope you found these tips helpful! Be sure to follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook for more tips and tricks as well as sale promotions on all things furniture/housewares.
Photo source: Pinterest
Moving to a new house or apartment? Moving can be stressful! It can be less stressful if the five tips below are taken into account. Happy moving!
- Plan ahead – Waiting until the last minute to plan how, when and what you are going to move just makes the process more frustrating. Plan weeks to months in advance and make lists! The lists will help ou to figure out what you are going to pack, how you are going to pack it and estimate how many boxes/what size moving truck you need (if applicable).
- Don’t keep anything you don’t need – Just don’t! The lighter the load, the easier the move. Ditch anything that isn’t used, won’t be used and isn’t in good condition. You don’t have to throw it away, but consider selling or donating these items.
- Label everything – As you go, be sure to label all boxes and write fragile on ones that need it. This ensures an easier unpacking process once in the new home.
- Pack smart – Fill suitcases with clothes, pack fragile items together and wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap, use the most of the boxes and so on.
- Consider a moving company – Moving companies can get pricey, so do the proper research and find one in your price range. If that isn’t possible, make sure to rent a truck or plan in advance to have friends with trucks/SUVs help!
We hope this helped to ease the moving process! Be sure to follow us on Facebook for all things moving, furniture, and more!
Photo source: Mom Does Reviews
Are you new to Baltimore? Or maybe you are just looking for something new to do in this marvelous city! Either way, you are in luck. Check out our guide of top ten things to do in Baltimore. You will not be disappointed. Don’t worry; we included activities for all ages.
- Sports – Sports fan? You’ve come to the right town! Both the Ravens and Orioles have their home right in downtown Baltimore.
- Kid friendly – There are plenty of kid friendly activities in Baltimore. Our top two favorites include the Science Museum and Discovery Zone!
- Aquarium – You can’t do Baltimore without stopping by the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor. This aquarium is huge, fun and has plenty of live shows to check out throughout the day.
- George Peabody Library – Cool, right? This is a bit of a hidden treasure in Baltimore, but a must see!
- Graffiti Alley – Into art? Graffiti is an amazing art form and you won’t run out of inspiration checking our Graffiti Alley in Baltimore.
- Inner Harbor – Walk by the water, check out the amazing ships, shop, eat, and go to the aquarium. Options seem endless at the Inner Harbor!
- Bars and food for days – Baltimore is a hot spot for restaurants and bars. Check out some of our favorites like Owl Bar, Maisy’s, and Pratt Street Ale House.
- Patterson Park – Patterson park is a beautiful and large park in Baltimore. The park includes acres of green, a swimming pool, a boating lake, and an ice-skating rink. In addition, this spot is known to hold some awesome events including concerts.
- Baltimore Zoo – The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is another must-go! This zoo is huge and home to events including a beer festival.
- Railroad Museum – Into railroads and old trains? Check out the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.
We hope you found this guide helpful! Follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog for all things Maryland, furniture sales and more.
Photo source: BaltoPhoto