Are you looking to furnish a home office, corporate office or small local business office? No matter what type of office you need to furnish, we have your back! Our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center located in Savage, Maryland.
In even better new, starting TODAY (9/19) through the end of September, we will have a 50% off sale on almost ALL office furniture items (after spending $750).
Office Furniture for Sale in Savage, Maryland includes:
- Desks (L-shape, U-shape, Standard, Secretary and more)
- Conference table
- Storage (filing cabinets, fire safe file systems and more)
Follow Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook to stay updated on our sales, inventory and more. Also, to see specific office furniture for sale, check out our website! We are open Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 9 am – 3 pm.
Furnishing any room can get pricing! Furnishing a child’s room however can be frustrating. The downfall of furnishing a bedroom for a child is they will outgrow it relatively quickly and then you may end up spending tons of money all over again. However, this can be avoidable by following a few simple tips!
Tips for Furnishing a Child’s Room
- Buy Used – Buying used is the best way to save money! Previously rented furniture like we have in our clearance center is well taken care of, but also a huge discount from the regular buying price at new. In fact, you can buy an entire bedroom set for less than $500 here.
- Buy Simple – As previously mentioned, tastes change and kids grow out of things quickly. So, buying simple and decorating with other items such as artwork and bedding is a good way to keep a furniture set for as long as possible.
- Move Items yourself (if possible) – Many times the cost of delivery is overpriced and can add as much as $250 or more on to your order. Renting a U-Haul truck and moving furniture yourself and/or having a friend help can save plenty of money.
At Corporate Rentals, we can help you furnish a bedroom for under $500! Check out our inventory on the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Labor Day is almost here! Labor day means honoring those who serve our country, BBQ’s, and more. In addition, this holiday tends to mean sales! With that being said, we are having a WEEK LONG labor day sale starting this Saturday (August 25th) and ending the Saturday before Labor Day (September 1). We are closed Sunday’s and Labor Day which is why the sale is the week leading up.
The sale is 10% off your order of any item(s). This offer can be applied to any customer that spends $200 or more during the time period mentioned above. Wondering what you will find in our clearance center? Here is what we have:
- Office Furniture
- Bedroom Sets
- Couches and Sofa Sets
- Love Seats
- Dining Sets
Corporate Rentals Clearance Center is located in Savage, Maryland! We are open Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 9 am – 3 pm. Happy Labor Day!
Photo source: PrimaryGames
Looking for highly discounted furniture in the Baltimore area? We just stocked up the warehouse and have plenty to go around! Check out what is new to the Corporate Rentals Clearance center below.
Sectional – $999
Gray Sofa – $280
Couch Set – $475
Love Seat – $99
These are just a few of our items! We have plenty of furniture for sale near Baltimore at our clearance center!
We have had some GREAT deals going on the last couple weeks on office furniture. So, if you are looking for awesome deals near Baltimore, look no further! The furniture includes: desks, file cabinets, organizer drawers, FireKing cabinets, conference tables and so much more. Although our deals were already on fire, they just got better!
If you are in search of an executive style desk or heavy-duty fire-proof file cabinet, look no further. The highly discounted prices have been discounted even further! All l-shaped desks are now $500 (originally $699), u-shaped desks are not $750 (originally $899), and the FireKing 25 cabinets are down to $750 (originally $899).
On top of these awesome discounts, we are also offering a discount for those who need multiple FireKing cabinets. Buy two and get 20% off, plus FREE delivery! We are happy to answer any questions regarding items and can be contacted via phone (301-317-4040).
To check out these items and many others, take a look at our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center Website!
Small apartments are great! They are affordable, cozy and perfect for those new to the renting scene (yes, we are talking to all you recent college grads!). The issue with small apartments is finding space for all your stuff! Whether the apartment is a small one bed or a studio, storage is almost always an issue. With that being said, follow these tips for storage and live stress (and clutter) free!
- Under bed – There are spacers to lift up the bed higher when needed! Under the bed storage is great for suitcases, clothes, or any other items that you don’t need on a daily basis.
- Closet pegs or shoe hangers – Plenty of items are out there allow for shoes to be hung on the back of the closet door. Doing so will allow for plenty of floor space for storage.
- Vacuum seal storage bags – These are a perfect way to store clothes or items that can be put away for a while. For example, in winter, store summer clothes in the vacuum sealed bags.
- DIY book shelves – Bookshelves can be made from many different items including old dresser drawers, small wood crates, ladders and more. This is a great way to add extra storage place at a low cost.
- Peg board – Consider adding a peg board(s) are the apartment. These can be colorful to add design and flare. In addition, pegs can be useful to hold photos, kitchen dishes and appliances, shoes, clothes and so much more.
- Command hooks – Command hooks are another great item to hang on the back of doors or on walls. Purses, towels, and towels are just some of the many items that can be hung on the hooks to save space.
We hope you found these tips helpful! Be sure to follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook for more tips and tricks as well as sale promotions on all things furniture/housewares.
Photo source: Pinterest
Are you new to Baltimore? Or maybe you are just looking for something new to do in this marvelous city! Either way, you are in luck. Check out our guide of top ten things to do in Baltimore. You will not be disappointed. Don’t worry; we included activities for all ages.
- Sports – Sports fan? You’ve come to the right town! Both the Ravens and Orioles have their home right in downtown Baltimore.
- Kid friendly – There are plenty of kid friendly activities in Baltimore. Our top two favorites include the Science Museum and Discovery Zone!
- Aquarium – You can’t do Baltimore without stopping by the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor. This aquarium is huge, fun and has plenty of live shows to check out throughout the day.
- George Peabody Library – Cool, right? This is a bit of a hidden treasure in Baltimore, but a must see!
- Graffiti Alley – Into art? Graffiti is an amazing art form and you won’t run out of inspiration checking our Graffiti Alley in Baltimore.
- Inner Harbor – Walk by the water, check out the amazing ships, shop, eat, and go to the aquarium. Options seem endless at the Inner Harbor!
- Bars and food for days – Baltimore is a hot spot for restaurants and bars. Check out some of our favorites like Owl Bar, Maisy’s, and Pratt Street Ale House.
- Patterson Park – Patterson park is a beautiful and large park in Baltimore. The park includes acres of green, a swimming pool, a boating lake, and an ice-skating rink. In addition, this spot is known to hold some awesome events including concerts.
- Baltimore Zoo – The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is another must-go! This zoo is huge and home to events including a beer festival.
- Railroad Museum – Into railroads and old trains? Check out the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.
We hope you found this guide helpful! Follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center blog for all things Maryland, furniture sales and more.
Photo source: BaltoPhoto