Title: Make the Best of Your Studio Apartment Space
Studio apartments are affordable, cozy and don’t require roommates! However, the lack of space can sometimes create frustration. With that being said, it doesn’t have to be so frustrating. Maximize your studio space with these tips:
- Bed options: The bed in a studio apartment can take up quite a bit of space. Consider these options to not minimize space:
- Lifted or lofted bed. That allows for plenty of room under the bed for a desk, storage or other needs.
- Consider finding a comfortable sleeper sofa! Combining the living space with the bedroom space could save tons of space.
- Go twin! This of course is only possible for those that live alone and not with a partner.
- Forgo the dining table: Instead of using a dining table that takes up space, buy bar stools or counter height stools (depending on the design of the unit) and make the counter the eating space.
- Get crafty with storage: there are plenty of ways to do this! Just check out Pinterest. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- Buy storage furniture such as a bed with under storage space/drawers for clothes (instead of wasting space with a dresser).
- Build up not out! Consider DIY bookshelves and other items that go up as opposed to out.
- Use clutter as design! Books, records, and other items can be displayed instead of hidden in a storage container somewhere taking up space.
Looking for furniture to fill up your new studio apartment with? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center for plenty of furniture sales.
Photo source: Freshome