Looking to move to Maryland or somewhere else in Maryland? The below (in no particular order) are the top 10 places to live in Maryland in our opinion. Our opinion is based on school ratings, cost/selling price of homes, things to do near by and more. These places are also based on reviews by residents!
Top 10 Places to Live in Maryland
Potomac – Montgomery County
Chevy Chase – Montgomery County
Kensington – Montgomery County
Clarksburg – Montgomery County
Silver Spring – Montgomery County
Gaithersburg – Montgomery County
Bethesda – Montgomery County
Columbia – Howard County
Towson – Baltimore County
Federal Hill – Baltimore City
As on could gather from the list, Montgomery County is a great county to live in! All of these areas are suburbs of Maryland besides Federal Hill which is in the city. We highly suggest doing your research on each of these areas before moving as they are all unique.
Looking to purchase furniture for your new home at highly discounted prices? Check out Corporate Rentals in Savage, MD (Howard County). We are an easy drive to all of these locations!
Photo Source: Livability
There are plenty of “up and coming” areas in Baltimore. Planning to move to Baltimore and looking for a safe and fun area to live in? Read on!
- Federal Hill – Federal Hill is a unique part of the city filled with high-end townhomes and apartments. The area is safe with little crime! In Federal Hill you can find pubs, bars, nightlife, great food, an art museum, trendy fashion boutiques and more.
- Fells Point – Fells Point is a cute area of the city with plenty of pubs, record stores, and places to eat. This part of the city has cobble stone streets and old-fashion type architecture.
- Canton – Canton is a hip and trendy “artsy” area of Baltimore. This area is also quite safe with love violent crime rates. If you are searching for a place with great seafood and plenty of bars to go around, Canton is your spot.
- Brewers Hill – In Brewers Hill you will find plenty of breweries (of course), good food, a young and lively crowd and plenty of apartment options.
- Downtown – Parts of downtown are not so safe. However, there are areas near the inner harbor that have low crime rates and plenty of things to do. Not to mention, the area is flooded with brand new apartment buildings.
We are full of tips and facts! We also sell gently used furniture at unbeatable prices. So, if you are looking to furnish your new Baltimore pad, check out the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
Photo source: Baltimore Water Taxi