Moving into a new home/apartment is already expensive. Moving costs (moving truck, labor, etc.), furniture, cost of rent/mortgage and more all attribute to why a new home can be costly. However, with Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, you can furnish and entire home in under a couple thousand dollars! Don’t believe it? Come see us!
Furnishing a Home for Under a Couple Thousand Dollars:
- Bedroom: We sell entire bedroom sets (frame, headboard, nightstands, dresser and mirror) for as low as $350! Then, add on a queen mattress for just $110 and lamps for $10. For just the bedroom, the cost can be less than $500!
- Dining: Dining sets of all shapes and sizes starting as low as $50. Can’t beat that!
- Living room: What do you need? An entire set (chair, couch, & loveseat)? Just a couch? Just a love seat? A couch and a loveseat? No matter what, we have you covered. Sets start as low as $200! We also have occasional table sets for as little as $100. Again, these prices are unbeatable.
We also sell affordable office furniture for those looking to create a home office space! Desk prices start as low as $40. In addition, we sell housewares (cups, glasses, bowls, irons, ironing boards, etc) for as low a $1.
Come see us in Savage, MD and furnish your entire home near Baltimore for $2000 or less!
On the search for affordable furniture near Baltimore? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, Maryland. We have hundreds of items at unbeatable prices. At Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, you can furnish an entire house for less than $1000. It doesn’t get much better than that!
What Corporate Rentals Clearance Center has to offer:
- Office furniture
- Bedroom furniture (and bedroom sets)
- Dining room sets
- Couches/Couch sets, living room chairs and occasional tables
- Electronics (DVD players/TVs)
Below is a mini tour of the Clearance Center (right now). Keep in mind items change and come in and out quite frequently.
You can also check out our furniture inventory near Baltimore online!
Presidents Day is right around the corner! We are offering 18% off all day (Monday the 18th) in honor of the holiday! Come see us for sales on almost all items. Here is what we have:
- Office Furniture – Desks, chairs, file cabinets, fire safe file cabinets, hutches, break room table, and more!
- Living Room Furniture – Couch sets, chairs, love seats and occasional table sets.
- Bed Room Furniture – Mattresses, complete bedroom sets, chests. dressers, night stands and mirrors.
- Dining Room Furniture – Several full dining sets to choose from.
- Housewares: Comfort sets, blankets, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, mugs, irons, pots and pans, and the list goes on. All items are less than $10!
- Electronics – TVs and DVD players.
Photo of Corporate Rentals Clearance Center:
Check our most of our inventory at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center online! See you Monday.
Title: Make the Best of Your Studio Apartment Space
Studio apartments are affordable, cozy and don’t require roommates! However, the lack of space can sometimes create frustration. With that being said, it doesn’t have to be so frustrating. Maximize your studio space with these tips:
- Bed options: The bed in a studio apartment can take up quite a bit of space. Consider these options to not minimize space:
- Lifted or lofted bed. That allows for plenty of room under the bed for a desk, storage or other needs.
- Consider finding a comfortable sleeper sofa! Combining the living space with the bedroom space could save tons of space.
- Go twin! This of course is only possible for those that live alone and not with a partner.
- Forgo the dining table: Instead of using a dining table that takes up space, buy bar stools or counter height stools (depending on the design of the unit) and make the counter the eating space.
- Get crafty with storage: there are plenty of ways to do this! Just check out Pinterest. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- Buy storage furniture such as a bed with under storage space/drawers for clothes (instead of wasting space with a dresser).
- Build up not out! Consider DIY bookshelves and other items that go up as opposed to out.
- Use clutter as design! Books, records, and other items can be displayed instead of hidden in a storage container somewhere taking up space.
Looking for furniture to fill up your new studio apartment with? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center for plenty of furniture sales.
Photo source: Freshome
Furnishing any room can get pricing! Furnishing a child’s room however can be frustrating. The downfall of furnishing a bedroom for a child is they will outgrow it relatively quickly and then you may end up spending tons of money all over again. However, this can be avoidable by following a few simple tips!
Tips for Furnishing a Child’s Room
- Buy Used – Buying used is the best way to save money! Previously rented furniture like we have in our clearance center is well taken care of, but also a huge discount from the regular buying price at new. In fact, you can buy an entire bedroom set for less than $500 here.
- Buy Simple – As previously mentioned, tastes change and kids grow out of things quickly. So, buying simple and decorating with other items such as artwork and bedding is a good way to keep a furniture set for as long as possible.
- Move Items yourself (if possible) – Many times the cost of delivery is overpriced and can add as much as $250 or more on to your order. Renting a U-Haul truck and moving furniture yourself and/or having a friend help can save plenty of money.
At Corporate Rentals, we can help you furnish a bedroom for under $500! Check out our inventory on the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Looking for highly discounted furniture in the Baltimore area? We just stocked up the warehouse and have plenty to go around! Check out what is new to the Corporate Rentals Clearance center below.
Sectional – $999
Gray Sofa – $280
Couch Set – $475
Love Seat – $99
These are just a few of our items! We have plenty of furniture for sale near Baltimore at our clearance center!
Designing a new house can get pricey. However, it doesn’t happen! There are several simple and extremely affordable furniture items that can be purchased to add some flare to your place.
3 Simple Furniture Items that Add Major Design to a Home
- Lamps – Lamps are small, but highly affordable items that can add your touch of design to every room in the home. Lamps come in all different shapes, sizes, colors and designs. New lamps can cost as low as $20, and used lamps can be found for $5-10. In fact, we have some $10 lamps here at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
- Carpet – Throw rugs, area rugs, installed carpet and the list goes on! These are all items that again come in different shapes, sizes and colors. Go to garage sales, thrift shops, or shop on sale at retail stores and your budget will stay low!
- Art – Artwork varies in prices and is not considered furniture. However, art adds your own person touch and design for your apartment. If you hunt hard enough, you will find what you are looking for and at prices as low as $10.
Interested in shopping for your new home or apartment? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, MD.