Designing a new house can get pricey. However, it doesn’t happen! There are several simple and extremely affordable furniture items that can be purchased to add some flare to your place.
3 Simple Furniture Items that Add Major Design to a Home
- Lamps – Lamps are small, but highly affordable items that can add your touch of design to every room in the home. Lamps come in all different shapes, sizes, colors and designs. New lamps can cost as low as $20, and used lamps can be found for $5-10. In fact, we have some $10 lamps here at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
- Carpet – Throw rugs, area rugs, installed carpet and the list goes on! These are all items that again come in different shapes, sizes and colors. Go to garage sales, thrift shops, or shop on sale at retail stores and your budget will stay low!
- Art – Artwork varies in prices and is not considered furniture. However, art adds your own person touch and design for your apartment. If you hunt hard enough, you will find what you are looking for and at prices as low as $10.
Interested in shopping for your new home or apartment? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, MD.
Hello all! Welcome back to our blog. We have great news! We have added several items to the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, and plan to add even more over the next few days. Here are our new items:
Round Wood Dining Table with 4 Chairs
10-Drawer Black Dresser
6-Drawer Black Dresser
3-Piece Brown Wood Bedroom Set
5-Piece Bedroom Set
Keep up with us on social media to always hear about new items, sales and more. Also, be sure to check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website often.
Hi all! A question we get a lot is what our store hours are. In the past, these hours have been 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday and 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturdays. However, we heard and understood the common concern that making after work on weekdays. With that being said, we have added a new and exciting service!
Our hours still remain the same, but we now offer the opportunity to make an afterhours appointment. If you want to come look at furniture or pick up an order after normal hours, we have you covered. All you need to do is contact us and set up an appointment!
We hope this change excites our customers as it does us! Stay tuned on our social media to hear about another new service coming soon! Always feel free to leave us a review on Facebook or Google and give us your feedback as well.
We have had some GREAT deals going on the last couple weeks on office furniture. So, if you are looking for awesome deals near Baltimore, look no further! The furniture includes: desks, file cabinets, organizer drawers, FireKing cabinets, conference tables and so much more. Although our deals were already on fire, they just got better!
If you are in search of an executive style desk or heavy-duty fire-proof file cabinet, look no further. The highly discounted prices have been discounted even further! All l-shaped desks are now $500 (originally $699), u-shaped desks are not $750 (originally $899), and the FireKing 25 cabinets are down to $750 (originally $899).
On top of these awesome discounts, we are also offering a discount for those who need multiple FireKing cabinets. Buy two and get 20% off, plus FREE delivery! We are happy to answer any questions regarding items and can be contacted via phone (301-317-4040).
To check out these items and many others, take a look at our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center Website!
For those searching for a mattress close to the Baltimore area, look no further! Corporate Rentals Clearance Center has plenty mattresses of all types and sizes available at our warehouse in Savage, Maryland. Savage is located about 25 minutes South East of Baltimore.
This sale is especially good if you are looking to spend no more than $200 on a mattress. Our items for sale are gently used, but in amazing condition and thoroughly cleaned to customer satisfaction. Learn more about types/sizes available and prices below!
Can’t beat those prices, right? Check out the mattress sale and so much more on our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Looking to purchase a used piece of furniture such as a table, desk, or cabinets to paint? Or maybe you already own something old and you want to refurbish it. Awesome! Painting furniture is an awesome way to make it unique to the owner without the expenses of purchasing something new. Before you get started, check out these tips!
- Clean – Be sure to thoroughly clean the item you plan to paint! This is an important step that can’t be skipped. If skipped, the paint will bubble, peel and not look right. Get any dust and dirt off the surfaces before painting.
- Sand and Paint – Next, sand every inch of the furniture. This makes the smoothest surface possible to allow for even painting. Then, you can get to painting! Make sure to use primer first and then a permanent, waterproof paint.
- Protect – After painted sand again and put a protective layer on. Paint protection can be bought at any hardware store.
Just three simple steps! Yes, it really is that easy! If you choose to do a project like this, feel free to share your photos with us on Corporate Rentals Clearance Center’s Facebook page. Also, if you are still searching for some gently used furniture, we have you covered on that front as well.
Photo source: DIY Network
Small apartments are great! They are affordable, cozy and perfect for those new to the renting scene (yes, we are talking to all you recent college grads!). The issue with small apartments is finding space for all your stuff! Whether the apartment is a small one bed or a studio, storage is almost always an issue. With that being said, follow these tips for storage and live stress (and clutter) free!
- Under bed – There are spacers to lift up the bed higher when needed! Under the bed storage is great for suitcases, clothes, or any other items that you don’t need on a daily basis.
- Closet pegs or shoe hangers – Plenty of items are out there allow for shoes to be hung on the back of the closet door. Doing so will allow for plenty of floor space for storage.
- Vacuum seal storage bags – These are a perfect way to store clothes or items that can be put away for a while. For example, in winter, store summer clothes in the vacuum sealed bags.
- DIY book shelves – Bookshelves can be made from many different items including old dresser drawers, small wood crates, ladders and more. This is a great way to add extra storage place at a low cost.
- Peg board – Consider adding a peg board(s) are the apartment. These can be colorful to add design and flare. In addition, pegs can be useful to hold photos, kitchen dishes and appliances, shoes, clothes and so much more.
- Command hooks – Command hooks are another great item to hang on the back of doors or on walls. Purses, towels, and towels are just some of the many items that can be hung on the hooks to save space.
We hope you found these tips helpful! Be sure to follow our Corporate Rentals Clearance Center on Facebook for more tips and tricks as well as sale promotions on all things furniture/housewares.
Photo source: Pinterest