Designing a new house can get pricey. However, it doesn’t happen! There are several simple and extremely affordable furniture items that can be purchased to add some flare to your place.
3 Simple Furniture Items that Add Major Design to a Home
- Lamps – Lamps are small, but highly affordable items that can add your touch of design to every room in the home. Lamps come in all different shapes, sizes, colors and designs. New lamps can cost as low as $20, and used lamps can be found for $5-10. In fact, we have some $10 lamps here at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
- Carpet – Throw rugs, area rugs, installed carpet and the list goes on! These are all items that again come in different shapes, sizes and colors. Go to garage sales, thrift shops, or shop on sale at retail stores and your budget will stay low!
- Art – Artwork varies in prices and is not considered furniture. However, art adds your own person touch and design for your apartment. If you hunt hard enough, you will find what you are looking for and at prices as low as $10.
Interested in shopping for your new home or apartment? Check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, MD.
Hi all! A question we get a lot is what our store hours are. In the past, these hours have been 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday and 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturdays. However, we heard and understood the common concern that making after work on weekdays. With that being said, we have added a new and exciting service!
Our hours still remain the same, but we now offer the opportunity to make an afterhours appointment. If you want to come look at furniture or pick up an order after normal hours, we have you covered. All you need to do is contact us and set up an appointment!
We hope this change excites our customers as it does us! Stay tuned on our social media to hear about another new service coming soon! Always feel free to leave us a review on Facebook or Google and give us your feedback as well.
Chances are if someone just bought/rented a house or apartment, they are looking to design it and furnish it affordably. With that being said, there are plenty of ways to design/furnish without breaking the bank. Don’t worry; we are here to help you out. Check out some great tips and tricks below. Happy shopping!
- DIY everything: No matter what you are looking to do, there is a DIY option for that. Just check out Pinterest and discover thousands on thousands of ideas. Whether it be design, storage, art, etc. that you are looking for, there is a DIY option.
- Only purchase what you need: This is huge! We all want what we don’t need. It is only natural to want more, but don’t buy into the urge. The best way to save money is to not spend it.
- Consider used: Seriously. There are used furniture stores like us at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center in Savage, Maryland that sell good quality used furniture. A brand new couch set can cost over $1000. Purchasing one at used store like ours can cost less than $300 sometimes. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Keep up with us on Facebook for sales, more advice and store information. In addition, if you are searching for affordable furniture in Maryland, check out the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center inventory online!