Looking to move to Maryland or somewhere else in Maryland? The below (in no particular order) are the top 10 places to live in Maryland in our opinion. Our opinion is based on school ratings, cost/selling price of homes, things to do near by and more. These places are also based on reviews by residents!
Top 10 Places to Live in Maryland
Potomac – Montgomery County
Chevy Chase – Montgomery County
Kensington – Montgomery County
Clarksburg – Montgomery County
Silver Spring – Montgomery County
Gaithersburg – Montgomery County
Bethesda – Montgomery County
Columbia – Howard County
Towson – Baltimore County
Federal Hill – Baltimore City
As on could gather from the list, Montgomery County is a great county to live in! All of these areas are suburbs of Maryland besides Federal Hill which is in the city. We highly suggest doing your research on each of these areas before moving as they are all unique.
Looking to purchase furniture for your new home at highly discounted prices? Check out Corporate Rentals in Savage, MD (Howard County). We are an easy drive to all of these locations!
Photo Source: Livability
Furnishing any room can get pricing! Furnishing a child’s room however can be frustrating. The downfall of furnishing a bedroom for a child is they will outgrow it relatively quickly and then you may end up spending tons of money all over again. However, this can be avoidable by following a few simple tips!
Tips for Furnishing a Child’s Room
- Buy Used – Buying used is the best way to save money! Previously rented furniture like we have in our clearance center is well taken care of, but also a huge discount from the regular buying price at new. In fact, you can buy an entire bedroom set for less than $500 here.
- Buy Simple – As previously mentioned, tastes change and kids grow out of things quickly. So, buying simple and decorating with other items such as artwork and bedding is a good way to keep a furniture set for as long as possible.
- Move Items yourself (if possible) – Many times the cost of delivery is overpriced and can add as much as $250 or more on to your order. Renting a U-Haul truck and moving furniture yourself and/or having a friend help can save plenty of money.
At Corporate Rentals, we can help you furnish a bedroom for under $500! Check out our inventory on the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Hello all! Welcome back to our blog. We have great news! We have added several items to the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, and plan to add even more over the next few days. Here are our new items:
Round Wood Dining Table with 4 Chairs
10-Drawer Black Dresser
6-Drawer Black Dresser
3-Piece Brown Wood Bedroom Set
5-Piece Bedroom Set
Keep up with us on social media to always hear about new items, sales and more. Also, be sure to check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website often.
Hi all! A question we get a lot is what our store hours are. In the past, these hours have been 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday and 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturdays. However, we heard and understood the common concern that making after work on weekdays. With that being said, we have added a new and exciting service!
Our hours still remain the same, but we now offer the opportunity to make an afterhours appointment. If you want to come look at furniture or pick up an order after normal hours, we have you covered. All you need to do is contact us and set up an appointment!
We hope this change excites our customers as it does us! Stay tuned on our social media to hear about another new service coming soon! Always feel free to leave us a review on Facebook or Google and give us your feedback as well.
There are plenty of “up and coming” areas in Baltimore. Planning to move to Baltimore and looking for a safe and fun area to live in? Read on!
- Federal Hill – Federal Hill is a unique part of the city filled with high-end townhomes and apartments. The area is safe with little crime! In Federal Hill you can find pubs, bars, nightlife, great food, an art museum, trendy fashion boutiques and more.
- Fells Point – Fells Point is a cute area of the city with plenty of pubs, record stores, and places to eat. This part of the city has cobble stone streets and old-fashion type architecture.
- Canton – Canton is a hip and trendy “artsy” area of Baltimore. This area is also quite safe with love violent crime rates. If you are searching for a place with great seafood and plenty of bars to go around, Canton is your spot.
- Brewers Hill – In Brewers Hill you will find plenty of breweries (of course), good food, a young and lively crowd and plenty of apartment options.
- Downtown – Parts of downtown are not so safe. However, there are areas near the inner harbor that have low crime rates and plenty of things to do. Not to mention, the area is flooded with brand new apartment buildings.
We are full of tips and facts! We also sell gently used furniture at unbeatable prices. So, if you are looking to furnish your new Baltimore pad, check out the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center.
Photo source: Baltimore Water Taxi