Moving into a new home/apartment is already expensive. Moving costs (moving truck, labor, etc.), furniture, cost of rent/mortgage and more all attribute to why a new home can be costly. However, with Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, you can furnish and entire home in under a couple thousand dollars! Don’t believe it? Come see us!
Furnishing a Home for Under a Couple Thousand Dollars:
- Bedroom: We sell entire bedroom sets (frame, headboard, nightstands, dresser and mirror) for as low as $350! Then, add on a queen mattress for just $110 and lamps for $10. For just the bedroom, the cost can be less than $500!
- Dining: Dining sets of all shapes and sizes starting as low as $50. Can’t beat that!
- Living room: What do you need? An entire set (chair, couch, & loveseat)? Just a couch? Just a love seat? A couch and a loveseat? No matter what, we have you covered. Sets start as low as $200! We also have occasional table sets for as little as $100. Again, these prices are unbeatable.
We also sell affordable office furniture for those looking to create a home office space! Desk prices start as low as $40. In addition, we sell housewares (cups, glasses, bowls, irons, ironing boards, etc) for as low a $1.
Come see us in Savage, MD and furnish your entire home near Baltimore for $2000 or less!
Furnishing any room can get pricing! Furnishing a child’s room however can be frustrating. The downfall of furnishing a bedroom for a child is they will outgrow it relatively quickly and then you may end up spending tons of money all over again. However, this can be avoidable by following a few simple tips!
Tips for Furnishing a Child’s Room
- Buy Used – Buying used is the best way to save money! Previously rented furniture like we have in our clearance center is well taken care of, but also a huge discount from the regular buying price at new. In fact, you can buy an entire bedroom set for less than $500 here.
- Buy Simple – As previously mentioned, tastes change and kids grow out of things quickly. So, buying simple and decorating with other items such as artwork and bedding is a good way to keep a furniture set for as long as possible.
- Move Items yourself (if possible) – Many times the cost of delivery is overpriced and can add as much as $250 or more on to your order. Renting a U-Haul truck and moving furniture yourself and/or having a friend help can save plenty of money.
At Corporate Rentals, we can help you furnish a bedroom for under $500! Check out our inventory on the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website.
Hi all! A question we get a lot is what our store hours are. In the past, these hours have been 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday and 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturdays. However, we heard and understood the common concern that making after work on weekdays. With that being said, we have added a new and exciting service!
Our hours still remain the same, but we now offer the opportunity to make an afterhours appointment. If you want to come look at furniture or pick up an order after normal hours, we have you covered. All you need to do is contact us and set up an appointment!
We hope this change excites our customers as it does us! Stay tuned on our social media to hear about another new service coming soon! Always feel free to leave us a review on Facebook or Google and give us your feedback as well.
Moving to a new house or apartment? Moving can be stressful! It can be less stressful if the five tips below are taken into account. Happy moving!
- Plan ahead – Waiting until the last minute to plan how, when and what you are going to move just makes the process more frustrating. Plan weeks to months in advance and make lists! The lists will help ou to figure out what you are going to pack, how you are going to pack it and estimate how many boxes/what size moving truck you need (if applicable).
- Don’t keep anything you don’t need – Just don’t! The lighter the load, the easier the move. Ditch anything that isn’t used, won’t be used and isn’t in good condition. You don’t have to throw it away, but consider selling or donating these items.
- Label everything – As you go, be sure to label all boxes and write fragile on ones that need it. This ensures an easier unpacking process once in the new home.
- Pack smart – Fill suitcases with clothes, pack fragile items together and wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap, use the most of the boxes and so on.
- Consider a moving company – Moving companies can get pricey, so do the proper research and find one in your price range. If that isn’t possible, make sure to rent a truck or plan in advance to have friends with trucks/SUVs help!
We hope this helped to ease the moving process! Be sure to follow us on Facebook for all things moving, furniture, and more!
Photo source: Mom Does Reviews