Used furniture has a bad reputation and we can understand why. Some major concerns consumers may have include bugs, smoke/animal smell, damage and other similar issues. With that being said, at Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, you can find MANY clean, like new and affordable options.
We are located in Savage, MD just south of Baltimore. Our process shows how trust worthy our furniture is. Learn more below!
Corporate Rentals Clearance Center Furniture process:
- First, it is chosen from our previously rented furniture to be brought over to the Clearance Center for sale. In general, previously rented furniture is much cleaner and better taken care of then just plain old used furniture. The reason is, renters want to take good care of the furniture to avoid fees and charges.
- Next, we completely clean the furniture from top to bottom. If there is anything terribly wrong with it, it gets thrown out, not sold!
- Re-finished (if needed). Dining tables, end tables and coffee tables are refinished and painted as needed to give a new and fresh look!
- Finally, it is brought over to clearance and sold based on its condition. However, like previously mentioned, many of our items are LIKE NEW CONDITION!
Want to learn more about Corporate Rentals Clearance Center furniture sales near Baltimore? Check us out online or come in for a visit. Located at 8840 Greenwood Place Suite A Savage, MD.
Hello all! Welcome back to our blog. We have great news! We have added several items to the Corporate Rentals Clearance Center, and plan to add even more over the next few days. Here are our new items:
Round Wood Dining Table with 4 Chairs
10-Drawer Black Dresser
6-Drawer Black Dresser
3-Piece Brown Wood Bedroom Set
5-Piece Bedroom Set
Keep up with us on social media to always hear about new items, sales and more. Also, be sure to check out Corporate Rentals Clearance Center website often.
Looking to purchase a used piece of furniture such as a table, desk, or cabinets to paint? Or maybe you already own something old and you want to refurbish it. Awesome! Painting furniture is an awesome way to make it unique to the owner without the expenses of purchasing something new. Before you get started, check out these tips!
- Clean – Be sure to thoroughly clean the item you plan to paint! This is an important step that can’t be skipped. If skipped, the paint will bubble, peel and not look right. Get any dust and dirt off the surfaces before painting.
- Sand and Paint – Next, sand every inch of the furniture. This makes the smoothest surface possible to allow for even painting. Then, you can get to painting! Make sure to use primer first and then a permanent, waterproof paint.
- Protect – After painted sand again and put a protective layer on. Paint protection can be bought at any hardware store.
Just three simple steps! Yes, it really is that easy! If you choose to do a project like this, feel free to share your photos with us on Corporate Rentals Clearance Center’s Facebook page. Also, if you are still searching for some gently used furniture, we have you covered on that front as well.
Photo source: DIY Network